Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Hi All :),

Sorry if the subject has already been taken up here-

Im a 100% Provari fan,have lots of 2.5's ,use mostly P3's now and have about 5 Radius' who are now all out with "output 7" error codes :( ...

I use mostly Kabuki tanks with them as my preference goes to basic MTL vaping at around 10W.

My question is, what does everyone do now that ProVape is no longer in business?

My gear gets hard knocks every so often because i have all hard wood or marble floors ...and.. 3 cats under age 2 !!!!!

I end up getting OP messages all the time,even when I put in a brand new atty or fiddle around with the old ones to pull out the end a bit.Like I said, all my Radius are no longer working :(...
Sure, I look around the internet for any stores who still have a few odd pieces, the Classifieds etc but...

Any suggestions for where to go to buy somethings as similar as possible in quality ?

There is a guy from provape, that I think is still doing repairs, I remember that someone said a few days ago, that he is out of new 2.5 boards, I think has name is bill. I definitely would look into sending those Radius's in. Sorry I don't have his e-mail address handy, But I know someone here does.

I bought the Squid Industries Double Barrel a few months ago, hopefully to make my Radius's last a bit longer. They so far have been awesome. :)

Out of stock at the moment but here is a link. :|
Squid Industries - Double Barrel V2.1 - 150W Mod

KAS

I found the E-mail address. :)

provarirepair@gmail.com
That was me and as I recall Bill has many more part for Radius than 2.5s. @cllmda shoot him an email, tell him what your radius is doing. He'll send you a repair ticket # and a form to fill out. Then you send it to him and he'll contact you with cost if it will be more than the $30 basic service fee.

I sent him two of my babies…I hope he can fix them.

BTW I agree with the advice about Jacs. They are very good devices…I have one and really like it. But if you can have your provaris fixed for $30 a piece it would be less costly.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
There's a used, full size 2.5 Ti with Blue LED, on eBay right now...that it says just got back from being serviced. Bid is at $80 + $8 S/H right now. Just sayin'...
I couldn't help myself. I took a look…I debated…I almost bid…but in the end sanity prevailed :cry:. It sold for $120!

View attachment 736733

@coldgin96 might say that they're Dressed To Kill.

View attachment 736735

Or, in OUR case (vape), Dressed To NOT Kill! ;)

SOME things are simply better wrapped. :blink:
:facepalm:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I couldn't help myself. I took a look…I debated…I almost bid…but in the end sanity prevailed :cry:. It sold for $120!

Had to save the moment of insanity for buying that GMZ on the Classies...didn't ya? :D

You're going to absolutely love it! They're gorgeous in person! :thumbs:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Had to save the moment of insanity for buying that GMZ on the Classies...didn't ya? :D

You're going to absolutely love it! They're gorgeous in person! :thumbs:
I really debated between the Ti and the GMZ. But the GMZ won because it's brand new. Then I lucked out. We got our tax refund back and it was more than expected. Soooo…the extra went to the GMZ, repair my two minis and a Jac :banana: and a new chain saw for DH. We are two happy people.

I still want a Ti.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
The trick is not to visit the classies…obviously I'm not very good at it :cool:. If it wasn't for my tax refund you'd still be tempted :D

If you need a few more provaris keep checking the classies. A few more may be posted in the near future. Me, I can't go back there…because if there is a Ti I'll be in trouble and I can't spend another penny on vape gear for a while :yawn:

Last edited:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
The trick is not to visit the classies…obviously I'm not very good at it :cool:. If it wasn't for my tax refund you'd still be tempted :D

If you need a few more provaris keep checking the classies. A few more may be posted in the near future. Me, I can't go back there…because if there is a Ti I'll be in trouble and I can't spend another penny on vape year for a while :yawn:
Congrats on that GMZ!
You are going to LOVE it :banana:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
4-19-2013 was the day I smoked my last cigar, 5 years ago.
:D:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::D

KAS

Congrats to @kas122461 , and @Bea-FL !!! Five years is fantastic and a provari is also always fantastic :)

Anna

:thumb::toast::vapor:CONGRATS KAS!:vapor::toast::cool:

Way to Go!!!:bday:

YAY!!!!! Congrats!! [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Vapeversary, Kas! Half a decade and counting!

Congrats kas!

Thank you everyone. :D

KAS

Users who are viewing this thread