ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
Glad to see you again :)

I checked out your website. Nice job! One thing though…no Provaris ;)

I don't speak Spanish but I do speak some Italian and can read/understand Latin…these languages all being related I understood quite a bit of what's on your website.

Thanks! ... Actually we don't mention any brand, just give the scientific info. As we are a consumer organization we decided to be neutral about brands. We want people to vape and quit smoking by explaining them what is vaping and trying to undo the disinformation campaign effects, if we convince anyone then the shops can tell them what device to use.

But here are the Provaris:

IMG_1053.JPG

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game

I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the Tsar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah

I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

I shouted out,
"Who killed the Kennedys?"
When after all
It was you and me

Let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached Bombay

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer

Cause I'm in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste

Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeah
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, um yeah

But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, um mean it, get down
Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down

Oh yeah
Oh yeah!
Tell me baby, what's my name
Tell me honey, can ya guess my name

Tell me baby, what's my name
I tell you one time, you're to blame
Ooo, who
Ooo, who

Ooo, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who

Ooo, who, who
Oh, yeah
What's my name
Tell me, baby, what's my name

Tell me, sweetie, what's my name
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who

Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who

Oh, yeah

"Sympathy For The Devil"
- The Rolling Stones
The Master and Margarit :?:

The Master and Margarita - Wikipedia

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Thanks! ... Actually we don't mention any brand, just give the scientific info. As we are a consumer organization we decided to be neutral about brands. We want people to vape and quit smoking by explaining them what is vaping and trying to undo the disinformation campaign effects, if we convince anyone then the shops can tell them what device to use.

But here are the Provaris:

View attachment 736275
You're right. Didn't think about it that way.

Nice P collection BTW.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Spent last night without power, how were things up your way?
Power cut on and off a couple times before I finally conked out. My problem now is my Spectrum internet (or something). I can get on to some websites but not others. No idea why.

cllmda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi All :),

Sorry if the subject has already been taken up here-

Im a 100% Provari fan,have lots of 2.5's ,use mostly P3's now and have about 5 Radius' who are now all out with "output 7" error codes :( ...

I use mostly Kabuki tanks with them as my preference goes to basic MTL vaping at around 10W.

My question is, what does everyone do now that ProVape is no longer in business?

My gear gets hard knocks every so often because i have all hard wood or marble floors ...and.. 3 cats under age 2 !!!!!

I end up getting OP messages all the time,even when I put in a brand new atty or fiddle around with the old ones to pull out the end a bit.Like I said, all my Radius are no longer working :(...
Sure, I look around the internet for any stores who still have a few odd pieces, the Classifieds etc but...

Any suggestions for where to go to buy somethings as similar as possible in quality ?

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014

Im a 100% Provari fan,have lots of 2.5's ,use mostly P3's now and have about 5 Radius' who are now all out with "output 7" error codes :( ...

I use mostly Kabuki tanks with them as my preference goes to basic MTL vaping at around 10W.

My question is, what does everyone do now that ProVape is no longer in business?

My gear gets hard knocks every so often because i have all hard wood or marble floors ...and.. 3 cats under age 2 !!!!!

I end up getting OP messages all the time,even when I put in a brand new atty or fiddle around with the old ones to pull out the end a bit.Like I said, all my Radius are no longer working :(...
Sure, I look around the internet for any stores who still have a few odd pieces, the Classifieds etc but...

Any suggestions for where to go to buy somethings as similar as possible in quality ?

Trade in cats for Two Dogs?!?

LOLz

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Power cut on and off a couple times before I finally conked out. My problem now is my Spectrum internet (or something). I can get on to some websites but not others. No idea why.
Our power went out just as I was finishing cooking dinner, spent the morning cleaning up from that and cleaning out the fridge, I had four days worth of meat in there that I couldn't trust. We spent the evening sitting on the porch listening to the radio, and the sirens wailing off and on.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville

I'd take a look at the JAC DNA 75, it's a nice dependable mod and a bunch of ProVi fans have taken a liking to them. JAC Vapour Series-B DNA 75w

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

There is a guy from provape, that I think is still doing repairs, I remember that someone said a few days ago, that he is out of new 2.5 boards, I think has name is bill. I definitely would look into sending those Radius's in. Sorry I don't have his e-mail address handy, But I know someone here does.

I bought the Squid Industries Double Barrel a few months ago, hopefully to make my Radius's last a bit longer. They so far have been awesome. :)

Out of stock at the moment but here is a link. :|
Squid Industries - Double Barrel V2.1 - 150W Mod

KAS

I found the E-mail address. :)

provarirepair@gmail.com

Last edited:

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014

Look Here...

Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Users who are viewing this thread