Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
a-team-of-highly-trained-monkeys_o_2253551.jpg

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
so, I'm 18 ProVaris lighter, almost have it under 20... name another 5 year old vape device that is still worth anything on the secondary market.

seems 5 year old Provi are still in demand :blink:

So, Willie, I'm now ahead of you with 38 in the bag? Impossible. I've seen on eBay that you are also selling new kayfun Lites. If I may ask, are you changing your daily rig?

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Just in case.....If anyone is looking for a P3, there’s one for sale on ebay, beta, but upgraded to v39. At $120, opening bid, closes tomorrow . If it doesn’t sell there, he’s listing it in the classies here, but it’ll run more. It has an interesting provenance(where he got it), but I’ll let you ask him if you’re interested in it. Worth checking out. I’d go for it, but I think I have enough (or so my hubs says :confused:)

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
I guess this is as good a place as any to ask this: Does anyone have the update program to version 40 of the Radius software that they could upload to Dropbox or send me? I can send you a link so you can upload it to my Dropbox.

I just bought a Radius and the software is version 20. My other two are 40. I can live with 20, but I'd like to have all of them the same. I had the software and somewhere a long the line and lost it.

Thank you.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I guess this is as good a place as any to ask this: Does anyone have the update program to version 40 of the Radius software that they could upload to Dropbox or send me? I can send you a link so you can upload it to my Dropbox.

I just bought a Radius and the software is version 20. My other two are 40. I can live with 20, but I'd like to have all of them the same. I had the software and somewhere a long the line and lost it.

Thank you.
Jum, I have something but I'm not sure what it is or if it even works anymore. How would you like me to send it to you? PM me.

Deemac

Apr 30, 2016
NL

Thank you.

If Bronze can't help, or indeed anyone else, I have a folder with what I think is the correct software. If I run the executable file it reports that no Radius is connected, the trouble is that my Radius is with Provari Bill so I can't check it. Still, as a last resort, it's worth a try.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I think the executables are just the downloader/installer, not the update file. “It” has to connect to a server where “it” gets the update to install. That’s the way I remember how it worked.
I believe you are correct and that server is no longer available. At least that's how I remember it. But I could be wrong (and often are).

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
@JUMA55 somewhere way back in this thread it was talked about the update files were about to end, I don't remember now if they were stored on ProVape servers or if they were put up on something like Mediafire, and it is impossible for me to do a deep search for those posts on my IPad. Maybe Mr. Bill has access to them in some fashion, probably your best bet would be to try to contact him with this question?

Deemac

Apr 30, 2016
NL
Sad, but true CMD. When I was a teenager and into my 20's I knew everything. Now that I'm well removed from those days I have come to realize I know nothing.

A variation of an adage I use when saying "I'm not young enough to know everything".

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
@JUMA55 , don't know if this will help or not...ProVari Software Upgrades
^^ that is the archived location on the wayback machine containing the zip file to control the radius during updating, I still cannot determine if the updates themselves are still hosted somewhere on line...

Users who are viewing this thread