Toronto
HoHProvaris.jpg

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
WOW!!! That company has a lot of provaris in stock! Even that beautiful red one I lust over but at $196 :shock:
That used to be about par as far as pricing goes, maybe touch high, but not much...the days of the bargain basement pricing closeout specials were truly a gift to us that took advantage of it.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
That used to be about par as far as pricing goes, maybe touch high, but not much...the days of the bargain basement pricing closeout specials were truly a gift to us that took advantage of it.
:thumb::cry:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
You're right. I remember over a year ago visiting the website about once a week and admiring the mods, wishing I could afford one of them. That was when they were still full price. Hubby asked me once what's so special about them. I told him they are the Rolls Royce of mods.

I bought my first one when the prices strted going down and paid $50 for it.

I imagine now that the company closed the prices will remain high.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I'm don't think any of us will be selling our 2.5's for $200 any time soon, but they will likely start selling for much more than $29.95.

I could care less as my 12 Provaris aren't going anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread