:rolleyes:

ShutUpKat.jpg

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Today I slapped My old Austro Daimler bike into my work stand and replaced the toe clip pedals with some flat Black Ops pedals with grub screws for grip...Also pulled the free wheel cluster gear which was not quite right and replaced it with a new free wheel gear assembly which after doing some homework and math stuffs gave me a much more usable range of available gear ratios...albeit, the one I found will sacrifice climbing ability...so maybe I might have to walk up a really steep hill...won't know till I take it out for a ride and see if maybe I can do the the old sweep back and forth while climbing the hill thingie...my wife thinks I have too many bikes...and also thinks I have way too many vape thingies...:lol::lol::lol:

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Today I slapped My old Austro Daimler bike into my work stand and replaced the toe clip pedals with some flat Black Ops pedals with grub screws for grip...Also pulled the free wheel cluster gear which was not quite right and replaced it with a new free wheel gear assembly which after doing some homework and math stuffs gave me a much more usable range of available gear ratios...albeit, the one I found will sacrifice climbing ability...so maybe I might have to walk up a really steep hill...won't know till I take it out for a ride and see if maybe I can do the the old sweep back and forth while climbing the hill thingie...my wife thinks I have too many bikes...and also thinks I have way too many vape thingies...:lol::lol::lol:

You can never have too many bikes or vape thingies. What if 75 of them break down, then what you gonna do? Need that 76th one as back up. Hopefully your wife agrees with this logic cause I am a logical person after all.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    You can never have too many bikes or vape thingies. What if 75 of them break down, then what you gonna do? Need that 76th one as back up. Hopefully your wife agrees with this logic cause I am a logical person after all.
    Well, I kinda do have too many ProVari's:facepalm::laugh:

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2015
    Flyover Central
    ...my wife thinks I have too many bikes...and also thinks I have way too many vape thingies...:lol::lol::lol:

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing. Words to live by, and my motto for more years than I'd like to admit. ;)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Do versus OVERDO?????????????????????????

I'm a perfectionist, so frankly anything worth doing is worth OVERDOING.

Except for some drugs, and well, some behaviors. I have mostly sorted that out not quite entirely, not gonna LIE.

To be fair, if I owned as many vapes as cigarettes I smoked? I mean, I was a three ppd vaper for like, over a decade, and a bit les smoking before that but quite entirely enthusiastically.

No, I don't think I CAN have to many vapes, but occasionally I do stop myself, etc.

Anna

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    Had a nice ride today on my 38 year old Austro Daimler ten speed, hit the hilly section of the trail for an 18 mile ride, chilly and gray day, not many people out there..the few I encountered were forthcoming with the knowing nod or a cheery hello. Stopped to rest on a bench near the end after a 3/4 mile climb, and just sat there finishing off my water and enjoying a vape on my Ti P3 with a Ti Kabuki tank :) Life is good!

Users who are viewing this thread