ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Still digging my way through this guys content...found this one particularly hilarious! :lol:

found out along the way that all of the background music in his vids was him banging away on a piano...he was a quite clever and funny guy.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Goo morning provarinatis. Got a long and lazy day ahead, those always seem too short.

LOL it could be time for a "This is why I hate autotune post" but is has gotten so ungodly bad that when I find a new band, I listen to their live stuff immediately.

This means I'm listening to a LOT of old music.

And you know what? I have been listening to a ton of old U2. It holds up. They may not be the greatest band of all time to anyone but me, but it's been really fun and well, they also are not the worst band of all time by a LONG shot.

Yup, there were plenty of bands that could have taken their place in the pantheon, but it did not happen. Also I love This rather little known band:

I saw them live and they truly were AWESOME:

Anna

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
Goo morning provarinatis. Got a long and lazy day ahead, those always seem too short.

LOL it could be time for a "This is why I hate autotune post" but is has gotten so ungodly bad that when I find a new band, I listen to their live stuff immediately.

This means I'm listening to a LOT of old music.

And you know what? I have been listening to a ton of old U2. It holds up. They may not be the greatest band of all time to anyone but me, but it's been really fun and well, they also are not the worst band of all time by a LONG shot.

Yup, there were plenty of bands that could have taken their place in the pantheon, but it did not happen. Also I love This rather little known band:

I saw them live and they truly were AWESOME:

Anna

Hey Anna, hoping you enjoy your day off. I remember a while back you said you liked MCR. Don't know if this would be of interest to you ir not, but Gerard Way's comic, Umbrella Academy, has been adapted to a new show on Netflix. I've only had a chance to watch the first episode because all of us want to watch it and with hubbys work schedule that means it will take us forever to get through, but I'm really impressed with it so far. I love the music and how it is used in the show, it's put together really well.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
On my way out the door today, I grabbed the double CD "This Is The Moody Blues" man that was good to hear while fighting traffic. Disc 1 is good, but disc 2 is my favorite, I can listen to that over and over again. :)

KAS
I listen to that double CD all the time. Listened to it all the time way back when it was released on vinyl. Never get tired of it. Saw Moody Blues in St. Augustine a few years ago. They were still great.

IMG_5864 (Phone).JPG

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I listen to that double CD all the time. Listened to it all the time way back when it was released on vinyl. Never get tired of it. Saw Moody Blues in St. Augustine a few years ago. They were still great.

View attachment 799289

I never got to see them live, I was always a fan though. I have been watching a lot of their shows on u-tube, not really the same but still enjoyable. :)

KAS

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I never got to see them live, I was always a fan though. I have been watching a lot of their shows on u-tube, not really the same but still enjoyable. :)

KAS
My favorite line by a musician in a concert. 72 year old Justin Hayward's greeting to the audience. "Hello St. Augustine. Happy to be here. Happy to be anywhere". :)

Users who are viewing this thread