ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2016
Gold country, Calif.
Oh, thank you Zen Knitter! If I buy the Kabukis (I've never seen them or used coils) should I also buy the Aspire nautilus bvc coils for the Kabukis? I mean, are the Kabukis a tank? And one that would proudly sit on my Provaris?
Thank you!! I was giving up hope. Is there any link where you have good luck buying them?
[/QUOTE

You bet marching on! You buy the bvc coils for the Kabukis, they were originally sold at provape for the Provaris. You can find the Kabuki at www.houseofzen.com you can purchase those for your 510 connections as well as any P3 connections. You will get lots of other advice as the members on the east coast wake up! I'm in your time zone, not far away. But off to bed.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
If too much a derail, Mods, please move to proper Forum/thread? Medical condition will shortly prevent me from researching this question and buying supplies for good while.

ProVarinati, I have 4 Provari Classics, twelve 2.5s with extensions, and three P3s. 50+Tanks from IBTanked and Cartomizers. Never used anything else.

Would like to immediately (or asap) order either the kinds of tanks, etc., I can use with my beloved Provaris or maybe 5 new devices with the gear I would need. I have 2 Kanger Mini Tanks, 1 Nautilus, 3 Nautilus X, and 5 or so "atomizers?." And believe it or not, where may I get a good (already made) carto punch?

What should I get??? I vape all day long as I work at home and am one scared puppy.

I've vaped way too long to be this stupid, ProVarinati, but I really need your help.
I have 2 family members that still use & love their 2.5's and I got them Aspire Triton Mini's
They both had Nautilus mini's but like the Top fill of the Triton and the ability to change coils without draining the tank.
The Triton Mini has sliding doors that cover the coil so it don't flood when you refill plus seals the tank when you take the bottom off to change coils.
And the full size Nautilus coils will fit in the Triton Mini. :)
MFS $20.95 Aspire Triton Mini Tank

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I have 2 family members that still use & love their 2.5's and I got them Aspire Triton Mini's
They both had Nautilus mini's but like the Top fill of the Triton and the ability to change coils without draining the tank.
The Triton Mini has sliding doors that cover the coil so it don't flood when you refill plus seals the tank when you take the bottom off to change coils.

Good info.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

My wife won't use anything else. She loves her Triton Minis with her Provari Classic and P3.

I recently bought her a couple of Nautilus 2's and even tried to get her hooked on Kabukis, but nope.

She likes the Triton Mini as it is the only tank she can fill up on her own.

RadiusNick

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2017
letting people from the UK know,
this guy is selling a p3 in bad shape for cheap, but he includes a nautilus with p3 threading if you're into it.
(i don't know what's the state of the nautilus)
Provari P3 | eBay
s-l1600.jpg

also,the vika p3 titanium is at 55$
VIKA Fantasy P3 Ti version

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Ordered black Triton Mini and a pack of 1.8 Nautilus coils for Jackie. Her birthday is Sunday. She watched the video posted by Fringe and the Canadian's comments helped push me to ask her to watch it and tell me if she wanted one, so, thanks guys. :thumb:

Ordered from Evape because they had black like she wanted and their coils are pretty reasonable.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
letting people from the UK know,
this guy is selling a p3 in bad shape for cheap, but he includes a nautilus with p3 threading if you're into it.
(i don't know what's the state of the nautilus)
Provari P3 | eBay
View attachment 667797

also,the vika p3 titanium is at 55$
VIKA Fantasy P3 Ti version
Tempting just for the P3 Nautilus alone but I have ProVari's and Kabuki's coming out of my ..... No, I'm not posting "pics or it didn't happen." I can't post pics of executed terrorist red squirrels, I'm not posting pics of ProVari's and Kabuki's coming out of my ..... You'll just have to trust me on that one! :D

Last edited:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Ordered black Triton Mini and a pack of 1.8 Nautilus coils for Jackie. Her birthday is Sunday. She watched the video posted by Fringe and the Canadian's comments helped push me to ask her to watch it and tell me if she wanted one, so, thanks guys. :thumb:

Ordered from Evape because they had black like she wanted and their coils are pretty reasonable.
Only problem with the black is that it is hard to see if the airflow is open or closed. Just watch that. The black looks great though.

Lots of cheap replacement glass available on FT as well.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Y'all like cats. Who doesn't?
Here's a video I made. It will never go viral. For one thing, it's too long. And it's not even in the slightest funny, unless my 88yo mother strikes your funny bone ... she can be a hoot.

I'm not sure of the kitty's heritage. She's long haired and, in spite of the begrudgingly tolerant attitude displayed in the video, is as playful as a puppy most of the time. Maybe a Raggamuffin mutt cat, who knows?

Last edited:
Opinionated, so the Nautilus Xes are also called "minis?" I gather that the regular-sized Nautilus tank just takes a larger atomizer? I have 1 box of "Nautilus Replacement Atomizers." With the Xes and regular size, how high can I turn the Provaris? I usually vape at about 3.8. to 4.0Do you know the same about the Kabukis?
I literally can't thank you enough for the links. I also just discovered that the KangerTech Topfill Mini Tanks and "OCC Replacement Coils" I bought at a B&M a year or so ago say "Sub-ohm" on them. Since the gal at the store also ripped off the power cord of the Nitecore digital charger I brought in, I doubt selling me the Kanger was an accident. She knew an older dummy when she saw one!

Users who are viewing this thread