ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2016
Gold country, Calif.
First clone I have ever bought. I'm ashamed. :(

But the good thing is that I have really bought it just to test it before buying the original. There's way too much air disks and they are all sold separately. This way I can test all of them and decide which one suits me best so I can take the right one with the set. It's already very expensive so there's no need for additional experimenting and spending.

And it really does look good.

IMAG0240.jpg

IMAG0251.jpg

Coppervapes?

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2016
Gold country, Calif.
Another Radius on the way !!! WOooHOoo !!! From forum member. Gets into the mail with tracking tomorrow :)

THANKS !!! ... for the heads up and you know who you are. Thank you

Oh good, I didn't have the nerve to disobey the rules.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I finally got my kayfun V5 parts and accessories this week, and got it set up today. I had to wait till I got the little air flow reducers. vaping a orange cream flavor in it now, that I don't use too much, it is good. :vapor:

KAS

I did have to watch Qorax's video on it, just to figure out the juice and air flow controls.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
New World Man is one of a very few songs I can listen to over and over.

That makes two of us.

"He's got to make his own mistakes -
And learn to mend the mess he makes.
He's old enough to know what's right -
And young enough not to choose it.
He's noble enough to win the world -
But weak enough to lose it."

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I have update all to 40CC and do not use TC. Never had a issue.

No trouble at all. Just a matter of dialing it in for personal preference. It's not really Temp control as commonly known and used. The CC in 40CC stands for coil control and works a little differently than temp control to accomplish pretty much the same thing. If you're interested in taking a look at the 40CC manual or downloading the 40CC software, here's a link and you will find (and can download) both the Radius 40CC owners manual, that explains the use of coil control, and available 40CC firmware update (that you can install to a Radius using a Windows computer and USB) at the bottom of the page (last two entries) ... MediaFire

EDIT: I used my computer and USB to install the 40CC update to the Radius. That wasn't a problem either. The 40CC software comes with good step by step instructions for doing so.

Thank you! :thumbs:

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
My old house was in Subdivisions. A few of my buddies were in the video in the high school. Good old Scarborough, Ontario!

New World Man is one of a very few songs I can listen to over and over.

That makes two of us.

"He's got to make his own mistakes -
And learn to mend the mess he makes.
He's old enough to know what's right -
And young enough not to choose it.
He's noble enough to win the world -
But weak enough to lose it."

Listened to it on vinyl... :headbang:

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
Thank you! :thumbs:
Only thing I can add ... I can't remember EXACTLY how the Radius vaped before the 40CC update or if the update made any difference. Didn't hurt it that's for sure, but I do remember the Radius vaped fine as it was. Of the 9 Provape mods I have (all tube and one Radius) the Radius is the smoothest and best of the bunch ... of my bunch anyway. Maybe it always has been. May have better electrical connections in the Radius with that big negative battery plate or could be the update did something besides just coil control. Dunno. My point is, and while I don't use it, the 40CC update didn't hurt anything.

Last edited:

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
Thank you for clearing that up! I don't ever use 60W, plan to just use it with a kabuki. Is their any advantages to the 60W board besides the extra 20W? Is it more efficient or anything?
I got them just in case I wanted to sub ohm in the future. I mostly Tootle under 6 watts, but might use up to 20 watts if I don't feel like getting out a Pico. With everything happening last summer, I felt like I had to get while the getting was good. I am glad I have them since Provari closed shop.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Caught My Eye: Really Fresh: A man sells fresh goat milk at the back of a minibus in Xi'an, Shaanxi province, China. Photo: REUTERS/Stringer

r

Looks VERY much like the fresh goatesque milk I got in Sicily...... minus the mini van. Yep, goat to door "delivery".

(ummm, yuck)

Rise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Rockton, IL
I got them just in case I wanted to sub ohm in the future. I mostly Tootle under 6 watts, but might use up to 20 watts if I don't feel like getting out a Pico. With everything happening last summer, I felt like I had to get while the getting was good. I am glad I have them since Provari closed shop.

Right on, smart thinking. Besides the extra 20W is anything else improved?

RadiusNick

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2017
First clone I have ever bought. I'm ashamed. :(

But the good thing is that I have really bought it just to test it before buying the original. There's way too much air disks and they are all sold separately. This way I can test all of them and decide which one suits me best so I can take the right one with the set. It's already very expensive so there's no need for additional experimenting and spending.

And it really does look good.

IMAG0240.jpg

IMAG0251.jpg
i hate clones too,
and beside all the facts you mentioned i just don't feel complete when using them.
and also most of the time they're just filed with issues.
i prefer having less atomizers,but original ones than many clones.
i only once bought a clone,the Dogystyled.and hate it,and treat it very badly,but only use it to test new liquids,it avoids having to clean all the kayfun parts.

that's' the skyline right?
how is it performing? taste wise,airflow wise(compared to a kfl+ because that's mostly what i vape on).
it looks nice anyhow.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I got a pack of what was supposed to be Nautilus coils from a local shop, I asked for 1.8 ohm...popped one into a kabuki and let it set for a couple days till I needed to swap atties...WTH!? .7 ohms. Wouldn't but barely fir on my P3...scratches head...looked at it with my cheaters on and there it was, .7 ohm...18-20 watts. The coil has a white grommet just like the Nautilus ones do, but the juice holes are bigger, anyone know what I got? I've already tossed the box.

Only thing I can use them on is my Radius and th Kboxes that found their way to me thanks to you know who you are;). :)

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
Last edited:

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
And speaking of which, question for those who shop around ... who has the best price on guaranteed AUTHENTIC 1.8ohm Nautilus coils for the Kabuki? ... (small) bulk if that will get a break. Thanks !!! (hope it's okay to ask a question like that. If not, never mind)

Last edited:

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012

Users who are viewing this thread