ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I cleaned! I'm ahead of like schedule. Seriously, maybe (if you write your own wedding vows....That should be a thing.) Like, I promise to love, honor and listen to you SOMETIMES but you will get X number of blow jobs per week."

I wrote my own wedding vows and it was kinda fun. It would have been EVEN MORE FUN had we announced our like, solomn decision to Honor the Blow Job in front of our relatives and EVERYBODY.

I would have DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!! But, clearly we ALL have no shame. In fact I would have LOVED announcing that to my mother in law, it really would have done her head in sideways.

Or maybe not. We have had many subtle, unspoken discussions of how poorly I care for her child, like the time she came to visit and did this needlepoint (she is a MASTER of cross stitch) of the Serenity prayer it had to have taken MONTHS it was the long version. It's amazing. It has his sobriety date on it, She brought ME a few hastily crocheted um, washcloths, I think the message was do the dishes.

Also, she TOTALLY folded his laundry out of the washer!!!!!! OMG, she WENT in there and just did it. I was like, "What are you doing lady?" and she was like, "Sigh poor thing he works SO HARD....." I was like, "MIL *I* ALSO work hard and frankly a lot of MY hard earned money WENT to PAYING for your trip here so why don't you let the guy just---" and I left and went to smoke because I was gonna FORCIBLY remove her WE were both working long hours.

Yeah, then I took her to lunch and she and my husband (she purchased TWO macaroons, one for her one for her kid. I paid for LUNCH but she did not ask me if I liked them. I do, as it happens.) Anyway, they sat there eating them, after dinner. That was a time I was like "Thank THE DEAR LORD my mom is across the street" because I had to flee there and ...... I did that a lot. My mom peacably told me every time I was "doing great." Ha.

Then came the Brazil nuts as "N(censored toes." I was like "WHUT? WHY are you calling them that?" And she was all like, "Well that's what they were called when I was growing up." I was like, that is a DISGUSTING term, and I am highly OFFENDED. She was like, "it's from another age. I was like, so are outhouses but I don't see you using one.

I got my brief revenge. My MIL always wanted to go on about like, her son's Native American heritage like it was SO COOL and my son (who was like 6) asked about ours. I was like, well German, English, Russian quite a bit, and part Aussie convict, part Aborigine."

She was very quiet after that.

She was also scheduled to have dinner with my mom like, the next day so I had to call and tell her the story of like, the whole thing and that my mom could agree with my lie or say, "Your daughter in law is a lying "censored."

My mom laughed really hard and said she would be happy to lie but she "Doubted the topic would come up.'

I let my kiddo believe he was part Aborigine for few years, I figured it was probably good for him. Well, it was what it was.

I'm sure the husband told her I was lying but it was SO WORTH IT.

I would have VOWED a BILLION blow jobs in front of that lady and our minster who was cool. LOL.

Anna

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
I cleaned! I'm ahead of like schedule. Seriously, maybe (if you write your own wedding vows....That should be a thing.) Like, I promise to love, honor and listen to you SOMETIMES but you will get X number of blow jobs per week."

I wrote my own wedding vows and it was kinda fun. It would have been EVEN MORE FUN had we announced our like, solomn decision to Honor the Blow Job in front of our relatives and EVERYBODY.

I would have DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!! But, clearly we ALL have no shame. In fact I would have LOVED announcing that to my mother in law, it really would have done her head in sideways.

Or maybe not. We have had many subtle, unspoken discussions of how poorly I care for her child, like the time she came to visit and did this needlepoint (she is a MASTER of cross stitch) of the Serenity prayer it had to have taken MONTHS it was the long version. It's amazing. It has his sobriety date on it, She brought ME a few hastily crocheted um, washcloths, I think the message was do the dishes.

Also, she TOTALLY folded his laundry out of the washer!!!!!! OMG, she WENT in there and just did it. I was like, "What are you doing lady?" and she was like, "Sigh poor thing he works SO HARD....." I was like, "MIL *I* ALSO work hard and frankly a lot of MY hard earned money WENT to PAYING for your trip here so why don't you let the guy just---" and I left and went to smoke because I was gonna FORCIBLY remove her WE were both working long hours.

Yeah, then I took her to lunch and she and my husband (she purchased TWO macaroons, one for her one for her kid. I paid for LUNCH but she did not ask me if I liked them. I do, as it happens.) Anyway, they sat there eating them, after dinner. That was a time I was like "Thank THE DEAR LORD my mom is across the street" because I had to flee there and ...... I did that a lot. My mom peacably told me every time I was "doing great." Ha.

Then came the Brazil nuts as "N(censored toes." I was like "WHUT? WHY are you calling them that?" And she was all like, "Well that's what they were called when I was growing up." I was like, that is a DISGUSTING term, and I am highly OFFENDED. She was like, "it's from another age. I was like, so are outhouses but I don't see you using one.

I got my brief revenge. My MIL always wanted to go on about like, her son's Native American heritage like it was SO COOL and my son (who was like 6) asked about ours. I was like, well German, English, Russian quite a bit, and part Aussie convict, part Aborigine."

She was very quiet after that.

She was also scheduled to have dinner with my mom like, the next day so I had to call and tell her the story of like, the whole thing and that my mom could agree with my lie or say, "Your daughter in law is a lying "censored."

My mom laughed really hard and said she would be happy to lie but she "Doubted the topic would come up.'

I let my kiddo believe he was part Aborigine for few years, I figured it was probably good for him. Well, it was what it was.

I'm sure the husband told her I was lying but it was SO WORTH IT.

I would have VOWED a BILLION blow jobs in front of that lady and our minster who was cool. LOL.

Anna
Well, who knows? Your son could actually be like, oh, say 1/1024 Aborigine, then maybe he coulda got free college or something?

We did not write our own vows; however, I was very adamant that I absolutely would NOT promise to obey the man. Now whenever we get in a fight and he's mad at me for not doing what he wants I can just smile real big and say, "I NEVER promised to obey you!"

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Obey should totally not be in there. It always makes me think, "What if I agree and he's into polygamy or something?"

I mean, I took my wedding vows super seriously the second time. Heh. I was really really happy to marry my beloved, despite my occasional complaining. Well, frequent perhaps.

I am also SO Happy I live in rural AZ, the in laws in freaking Pennsylvania, and now a lot of my family in like Colorado or scattered about.

My sister did it right. Since the age of 18 she has made 100% sure to NEVER live anywhere near my mom she is like, "Oh HELL no."

I told my husband moving was a mistake but he did not listen. He did after a while. He was pretty indignant because my mom well, made it sound like nirvana. More like hell. I love my mom deeply.... in direct and inverse proportional distance we are away from each other.

It's the "whole family Christmas." I don't want to go but we might have to. I think I hate my brother's wife the worst. If she states something UNCONSCIONABLE about me, and then laughs like it's all a big joke, I have decided to calmly say, "Leila.... Just because you happen to find something funny and cute, that does not mean that the recipient of your "joke" finds it funny. You should really learn when to self-censor because I am NOT going to tell YOU what I think of YOU because it would ruin Christmas. You are an adult, it's a useful skill. Learn it."

Then there will probably be a fight. But MAN even my kid HATES her and he tries to like everyone.

Oy.

Anna

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Obey should totally not be in there. It always makes me think, "What if I agree and he's into polygamy or something?"

I mean, I took my wedding vows super seriously the second time. Heh. I was really really happy to marry my beloved, despite my occasional complaining. Well, frequent perhaps.

I am also SO Happy I live in rural AZ, the in laws in freaking Pennsylvania, and now a lot of my family in like Colorado or scattered about.

My sister did it right. Since the age of 18 she has made 100% sure to NEVER live anywhere near my mom she is like, "Oh HELL no."

I told my husband moving was a mistake but he did not listen. He did after a while. He was pretty indignant because my mom well, made it sound like nirvana. More like hell. I love my mom deeply.... in direct and inverse proportional distance we are away from each other.

It's the "whole family Christmas." I don't want to go but we might have to. I think I hate my brother's wife the worst. If she states something UNCONSCIONABLE about me, and then laughs like it's all a big joke, I have decided to calmly say, "Leila.... Just because you happen to find something funny and cute, that does not mean that the recipient of your "joke" finds it funny. You should really learn when to self-censor because I am NOT going to tell YOU what I think of YOU because it would ruin Christmas. You are an adult, it's a useful skill. Learn it."

Then there will probably be a fight. But MAN even my kid HATES her and he tries to like everyone.

Oy.

Anna
Or, and this is only a suggestion, you could whack her upside the head with a shoe! That always gets a lot of good laughs at family gatherings... :lol:

Reactions: AstroTurf

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Not really pro physical violence, My impression is that is a short term gain.

The right words at the right time can REALLY smart for a long time is what I think. I have been waiting to hear myself tell my SIL what I really THINK of her since the day I met her. Etc.

Anna

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Not really pro physical violence, My impression is that is a short term gain.

The right words at the right time can REALLY smart for a long time is what I think. I have been waiting to hear myself tell my SIL what I really THINK of her since the day I met her. Etc.

Anna
words can cut to the bone when properly weaponized...

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Put some ProVari White Grape in Kabuki on a P3 just now. 2ohm avid rebuilt coil set @ 7W (3.8V) 1Boost. Kicking my ....! I looked at the bottle - 24Mg Geez.... I mean, I like it, but geez.... Twice as much nic as I'm used to. I'm going to enjoy the Xbox One X tonight!

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Remember when ProVari was releasing all those battery management updates?

Well, I don’t know how they’re working for all you all but they are killing it here.

I can leave these suckers just sitting for a month and still have full batteries.

And these are, by no means, new batteries.

Love that.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Well today was the first day of a new credit card pay period. First I ordered what I was originally planning to, another Billet box Rev 4 and spare tank. (Silver) Then I went to REO and ordered a P67, and spare parts for it Ouch! They did have the mods reduced in price, but not the parts. Oh well it was my first and last order with the new owner Eric. I am not sure now, I was going to get another KFL19, going to have to figure out the budget. :unsure: & :)

KAS

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
My mom used to manage to get a slipper off, whilst simultaneously chasing us up the stairs, and then wing it sidearm, catching us in the back of the head before we could make the first landing.

Then she would reload.

There were Five of us in the second batch, so: it was a clear case of self defense.

She was also a pro level tennis player.

So maybe not.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
My mom used to manage to get a slipper off, whilst simultaneously chasing us up the stairs, and then wing it sidearm, catching us in the back of the head before we could make the first landing.

Then she would reload.

There were Five of us in the second batch, so: it was a clear case of self defense.

She was also a pro level tennis player.

So maybe not.
Go mom!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well today was the first day of a new credit card pay period. First I ordered what I was originally planning to, another Billet box Rev 4 and spare tank. (Silver) Then I went to REO and ordered a P67, and spare parts for it Ouch! They did have the mods reduced in price, but not the parts. Oh well it was my first and last order with the new owner Eric. I am not sure now, I was going to get another KFL19, going to have to figure out the budget. :unsure: & :)

KAS

No Dicodes? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread