• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

PTB (Pyramid Tea Bag) Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Desrtrat,
Lompoc? Are you kidding? My wife and I spent several days there years ago (before she passed). The flower fields were absolutely beautiful, and we had one of most treasured meals at Pea Soup Andersons. Not to mention HOURS spent in Solvang (nearby). Truly God's Country. Thanks for rekindling some old memories.

The kids? Cute as a bug's ear. Cherish them while they're young. They grow up SO fast.

Hey Jeff! Yep...I claim Lompoc. I was a Navy brat so I moved around a lot as a kid, but that's where I spent the longest amount of time. Moved there in '79 and stayed until I graduated and joined the Navy myself in '86. I miss it sometimes but don't know if I could live there again haha. It is a beautiful area for sure! Andersons is a cultural Icon in those parts! Sad to say I only ate there once. Solvang is the only reason my wife is willing to go to Lompoc to visit haha... thank YOU for bringing back memories! I'm sorry to hear of your wifes passing. If you ever go to Lompoc again, let me know, there's a few places I could point you too that you may not have heard of but are worth a visit. And thank you for the comment and advice about my kids. :)

juicy97

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
Well, 'Nuff said. I have 2 girls aged 11 & 6. We also have many toys & a Wii system. Bring your kidddos too, mine will keep them occupied. Besides, with all of you other vapers here, maybe together we can convince my Husband to kick the analogs for good. If we do it in the afternoon & evening, I'll even throw down some BBQ. Maybe we can make it a Potluck!

juicy97

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
Cool, what about you desertrat??? Any particular day work better for you?

I just got shipment confirmation from US Plastics and my 48mg nic juice ships today as well. I should be all set to do some mixing! YEA!!!!

As far as menu goes. I'm thinking maybe Carne Asada or possibly pork chops. I say Pork chops because of the entire pic I have sitting in my freezer that needs to get eaten. I know pork is a religious no-no for some and I respect that. If you don't eat pork, just let me know.

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Cool, what about you desertrat??? Any particular day work better for you?

I just got shipment confirmation from US Plastics and my 48mg nic juice ships today as well. I should be all set to do some mixing! YEA!!!!

As far as menu goes. I'm thinking maybe Carne Asada or possibly pork chops. I say Pork chops because of the entire pic I have sitting in my freezer that needs to get eaten. I know pork is a religious no-no for some and I respect that. If you don't eat pork, just let me know.

Sweet! Well, any weeknight is good for me but I wouldn't be bringing the munchkins. If the kids are allowed, Sunday afternoons probably work best or Saturday's after 1:00pm (the kids have school and soccer on Saturdays but are done by 1:00pm).

The potluck thing sounds like a good idea! I'm sure I could whip something up. I love pork (and carne asada for that matter haha) so no worries there! In fact I have an awesome grilled pork loin recipe (marinated with garlic, rosemary, dijon mustard, and apple juice and served with a port wine shallot sauce) :)

So..I can do weekends if kids can come, or weeknights with just lil' ole me (no preference on the night). I'm up for whatever others would like!

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
Got a date yet? haha....I just mixed up some Bubble Gum (hands over man card) and it's a winner haha...I've also got a bunch of other flavor's I'm wanting to try (and willing to share).

I would like to request some Horchata (you know what that is right)? I love it and some people are like, WHATS THAT>??

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
Got a date yet? haha....I just mixed up some Bubble Gum (hands over man card) and it's a winner haha...I've also got a bunch of other flavor's I'm wanting to try (and willing to share).

Add any fruit flavor to that bubble gum if you want. Watermelon or grape are good.

I'm ready for the pot luck too!

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA

I think you can keep your man card as long as you dont blow bubbles with your gum......

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
settle down Keanu....LOL Just like a man....offer food and drink and they come runnin' teehee
Whatcha gonna bring to the potluck?

This Keanu happens to be of the female persuasion.

No, not a tranny. I was born this way.

And no before you ask, you can't check to see for yourself. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread