• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

PTB (Pyramid Tea Bag) Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
I thought Dino was more of a scotch and soda person.

We're trying to plan a pot luck. One day soon we might just pull it off. It's at Juicy's house. The original idea was to have a mixing session (no, not Bloody Mary mixes!). It has expanded into pot luck. Now it's expanded into a party! We might have to rent a hall.

juicy97

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
Okay guys, sorry I didn't get back here sooner. My trip to the Dunes didn't exactly turn out as planned. My cousin wrecked on his quad and had to be airlifted out. Spent a week in the ICU in Yuma. Then we get home & find out that my husband has to go out of town for 2 weeks to Pinetop for work. Let me talk to him this evening when he wakes up about a date & I promise I'll get back to you all. I know he won't want me having it while he's out of town, but he'll be coming home on the weekend so we might be able to have it next Saturday.

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Okay guys, sorry I didn't get back here sooner. My trip to the Dunes didn't exactly turn out as planned. My cousin wrecked on his quad and had to be airlifted out. Spent a week in the ICU in Yuma. Then we get home & find out that my husband has to go out of town for 2 weeks to Pinetop for work. Let me talk to him this evening when he wakes up about a date & I promise I'll get back to you all. I know he won't want me having it while he's out of town, but he'll be coming home on the weekend so we might be able to have it next Saturday.

Wow...sorry to hear that Juicy.. I hope your cousin makes a full recovery soon.

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
Hi my VIP friends!!!
Looking forward to the 14th...Desertrat????? You will be there in spirit if not there in person. Like to meet you though, Hellen says you a funny guy.

Anywho.....anyone using the PTB after using polyfil. Is it better? Does it last longer in your cart than the fiberfill? Cause that stuff doesn't seem to last very long before I have to cut a new piece. Also, does it hold the same amount of juice or more? I use the dse901 that I started with but I finally ordered my MEGA-510 TITAN E-NI Kit (Electronic Nicotine Inhalator) Platinum and I am not patiently waiting...I want it now!! Its gonna be awesome since Im used to my 901. Does the PTB mod work well in all models of ecig? Anyone?? Martin...have you tried it. Or Rob (hi) have you used it? You guys coming on the 14th? Oh and Rob....tell me what kind of voltmeter (basic but reliable) that you recommend I get. I have no idea what to ask for and I hate sounding like a dork using words like "thingy" and "the one with the pointy ends" LOL Thanks yall

I wonder whos gonna have the lucky table this time? Im helping Hellen get stuff set up but she moves around alot, doin' her tupperware lady stuff LMAO So I'll be scoping out the good table. More than likely its where tammietutu and fishstyx are..heehee. May I invite myself to your table??

Last edited:

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Hi my VIP friends!!!
Looking forward to the 14th...Desertrat????? You will be there in spirit if not there in person. Like to meet you though, Hellen says you a funny guy.

Anywho.....anyone using the PTB after using polyfil. Is it better? Does it last longer in your cart than the fiberfill? Cause that stuff doesn't seem to last very long before I have to cut a new piece. Also, does it hold the same amount of juice or more? I use the dse901 that I started with but I finally ordered my MEGA-510 TITAN E-NI Kit (Electronic Nicotine Inhalator) Platinum and I am not patiently waiting...I want it now!! Its gonna be awesome since Im used to my 901. Does the PTB mod work well in all models of ecig? Anyone?? Martin...have you tried it. Or Rob (hi) have you used it? You guys coming on the 14th? Oh and Rob....tell me what kind of voltmeter (basic but reliable) that you recommend I get. I have no idea what to ask for and I hate sounding like a dork using words like "thingy" and "the one with the pointy ends" LOL Thanks yall

I wonder whos gonna have the lucky table this time? Im helping Hellen get stuff set up but she moves around alot, doin' her tupperware lady stuff LMAO So I'll be scoping out the good table. More than likely its where tammietutu and fishstyx are..heehee. May I invite myself to your table??

Now that is just funny......

I like the PTB mod... I use it everyday. I have tried almost everything out there but I always go back to the Lipton PTB. I have also been using different methods of making them... I really like the shredded PTB's. I use it in my 510 carts and it seams to be the best... I did try a new idea where I cut two diagonal cuts on the fold. But I think I found out it gets to much air and floods the atomizer. Still messing with ideas... The best part is they are pretty cheap... Just $2 or $3 for a box of 20.. Gets you 40 fillers for the 510. It does take some time but not to hard to get good at it... The only problem I have had is I don't think they last very long... I have tried to wash them and reuse it but I find a new cart is better. To each there own.. I have now got in the habit of looking to see if they are on sale. BTW does anyone like TEA?

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
Now that is just funny......

I like the PTB mod... I use it everyday. I have tried almost everything out there but I always go back to the Lipton PTB. I have also been using different methods of making them... I really like the shredded PTB's. I use it in my 510 carts and it seams to be the best... I did try a new idea where I cut two diagonal cuts on the fold. But I think I found out it gets to much air and floods the atomizer. Still messing with ideas... The best part is they are pretty cheap... Just $2 or $3 for a box of 20.. Gets you 40 fillers for the 510. It does take some time but not to hard to get good at it... The only problem I have had is I don't think they last very long... I have tried to wash them and reuse it but I find a new cart is better. To each there own.. I have now got in the habit of looking to see if they are on sale. BTW does anyone like TEA?

Thanks for the info on the PTB. Kinda sounds like a pain in the .... of a different kind (i deal with the pain in the .... polyfil) Maybe I'll try it at a meeting or something but I dont want to buy a whole bunch of Lipton and not like it better than the ol' polycrap.
Do you have one of those big black lawn and garden trash bags full of "bulk" tea???? Hmnnn...do i hear ebay??? LOL Can one make alcohol from fermenting tea? Hmnnnn, NOW i got ur attention Martin LMAO heeehee
Seriously though:
How much you want for the tea....my b/f drinks iced tea by the gallons and it has to be lipton or his nose starts crinkling and he starts looking like he's eating lemons....seriously, Ill take it if the price is right. PM me and you can bring it to the social.

Last edited:

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Hi my VIP friends!!!

Sorry Terri, but I just found out that my son has some sort of "fall festival" going on at his school on the 14th and he has to be there because he's on the student council, so it looks like once again I'm going to have to miss the festivities..DAMNIT! I'm bummed cause I'd really like to meet you and Martin, Juicy, Miakauisan, FishStyx, Rob etc... I know I'll be missing a good time.

As to Vicky saying I'm funny (can't resist) ""What do you mean, I'm funny?...You mean the way I talk? What?...Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it?...But I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f--kin' amuse you? What do you mean, funny?..." ;)

Now..PTB mod.. I LOVE it. I agree with everything Martin said about it. It's all I use in my 510. With a little practice, it's not too much of a pain. I've found it's not as good when I try to use it in my kissbox (uses 801 carts) though. The carts are too large and I haven't found the right amount of PTB to put in them yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread