The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

PTB (Pyramid Tea Bag) Mod

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Arizona Dad, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CrazyTerrie11

CrazyTerrie11 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oh God PLEEEEZE cut that damn head off....I looked at that face and vomited a little in my mouth..LOL!

2. CrazyTerrie11

Yeah Vicky...ya know since we are friends and we get together once in a while....You dont have any ulterior motives do you???? JK>>LMAO

Dan...your a BAD man for planting that seed in my pea brain,,,heehee

3. vapeopotamus

vapeopotamus Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

So how are those PTB Mod's coming along? :p

4. desrtrat

desrtrat Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    LOL!! Well...since we're talking about moms now...could you do me a favor and tell your mom to quit changing lipsticks? I"m getting a rainbow on my pee pee (can't believe they edited ****.. I mean..what if your name is Richard and you go by ****??.... ;) GAME ON!...we really need a Yo Mama thread hahah

5. vapeopotamus

vapeopotamus Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

HAHAHAHA Good times! (with your MOM) :confused: I had better not get into this.

6. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

[​IMG]

7. miakauisan

miakauisan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    This thread...it needs:

[​IMG]

8. CrazyTerrie11

Miaka....you truely are one of the trippiest chicks i know...You make me laugh and It takes quite a charater to make me laugh like you do. Hope to see you on the 14th. Ya commin? Your better...I want my face to hurt like last time from laughing...Your awesome chickie.... Rock on..............I got me a Titan Mega 510 and I almost had an orgasm when I got it..LOL Ill bring it on the 14th.

9. CrazyTerrie11

Ok....Now I see how you play! All you had to say was you dont have a pee pee and I would leave it alone..LMAO

10. miakauisan

miakauisan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ

...You have mega bats????

[​IMG]

yes...yes you do. :D

Congrats on getting a 510 though :p

And yes, I plan on providing my entertaining insanity :D. It'll be after I get off work though >.<

11. CrazyTerrie11

Looking forward to seeing you.....your all right, i dont care what anyone says...LOL (no one said anything.....yet and if they do screw em heehhe)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.