• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

PTB (Pyramid Tea Bag) Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
That's his day job! Ronald McD during the day, funny scary guy at night!!

If I was looking from the ground up, I'd be like "woooooeeeee" till I got to his face/hair. Yikes.

May have to print that, and cut his head off. LOL

Oh God PLEEEEZE cut that damn head off....I looked at that face and vomited a little in my mouth..LOL!

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
No, I was telling you your MOM does.

MZ371.gif
LOL!! Well...since we're talking about moms now...could you do me a favor and tell your mom to quit changing lipsticks? I"m getting a rainbow on my pee pee (can't believe they edited ****.. I mean..what if your name is Richard and you go by ****??.... ;) GAME ON!...we really need a Yo Mama thread hahah

Last edited:

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
LOL!! Well...since we're talking about moms now...could you do me a favor and tell your mom to quit changing lipsticks? I"m getting a rainbow on my ****.... ;) GAME ON!...we really need a Yo Mama thread hahah

HAHAHAHA Good times! (with your MOM) :confused: I had better not get into this.

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
This thread...it needs:

mindbleach.jpg

Miaka....you truely are one of the trippiest chicks i know...You make me laugh and It takes quite a charater to make me laugh like you do. Hope to see you on the 14th. Ya commin? Your better...I want my face to hurt like last time from laughing...Your awesome chickie.... Rock on..............I got me a Titan Mega 510 and I almost had an orgasm when I got it..LOL Ill bring it on the 14th.

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Miaka....you truely are one of the trippiest chicks i know...You make me laugh and It takes quite a charater to make me laugh like you do. Hope to see you on the 14th. Ya commin? Your better...I want my face to hurt like last time from laughing...Your awesome chickie.... Rock on..............I got me a Titan Mega 510 and I almost had an orgasm when I got it..LOL Ill bring it on the 14th.

...You have mega bats????

you_suck1.jpg

yes...yes you do. :D

Congrats on getting a 510 though :p

And yes, I plan on providing my entertaining insanity :D. It'll be after I get off work though >.<

Last edited:

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
...You have mega bats????

yes...yes you do. :D

Congrats on getting a 510 though :p

And yes, I plan on providing my entertaining insanity :D. It'll be after I get off work though >.<

Looking forward to seeing you.....your all right, i dont care what anyone says...LOL (no one said anything.....yet and if they do screw em heehhe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread