Status
Not open for further replies.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
I have never understood these filler bottles. I don’t get how removing the rda and attaching another bottle is easier than removing the bottle directly to fill. Can anyone shed some light?

Exactly why I have never used mine. It was a last-second addition to a fast tech order for a few bucks and I couldn't resist. I wanted to see why anyone would even consider one for 30 bucks from Ginger Vapor. Turns out I guess I didn't really care and never bothered with it.

• Agree
Reactions: hazozita

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Exactly why I have never used mine. It was a last-second addition to a fast tech order for a few bucks and I couldn't resist. I wanted to see why anyone would even consider one for 30 bucks from Ginger Vapor. Turns out I guess I didn't really care and never bothered with it.

That’s exactly what I did (got to stop doing that – those last minute, toss it into the FT cart purchases can add up over time!). Used it a couple of times and found it took far more time and effort than just filling the bottle the conventional way.

It now lives on my ‘what was I thinking when I bought this’ shelf. It’s a crowded shelf.

I can see it being of value if you have a squonker with a very difficult to remove bottle. But that begs the question: why buy a squonker with a very difficult to remove bottle?

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Got my Pulse today, already ripped through a bottle of juice on it...I like this mod. The switch is kind of interesting because you don't need to bottom it out for it to fire solid, it seems to give full power about half ways in. The bottle is a little bit of a challenge for me to maneuver while refilling, fat fingers and all, but it'll do. Can't wait to find some replacement bottles in stock somewhere, because this one is a keeper. When replacement panels and spares are well stocked, I'll be grabbing some different color panels and bottles for it. For a little less than fourty bucks, it's a real winner.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
I've had the Pulse for about a week now. I would like for the squonk to be opposite the button and that the button was either black or brushed. Other than those quibbles it's a very fine mod for the price. Glad I got it and thanks to everybody here for the reviews and leading me into temptation.

1-DSC_0009.JPG
2-DSC_0010.JPG

c3scott

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
PA
Got my Pulse today, already ripped through a bottle of juice on it...I like this mod. The switch is kind of interesting because you don't need to bottom it out for it to fire solid, it seems to give full power about half ways in. The bottle is a little bit of a challenge for me to maneuver while refilling, fat fingers and all, but it'll do. Can't wait to find some replacement bottles in stock somewhere, because this one is a keeper. When replacement panels and spares are well stocked, I'll be grabbing some different color panels and bottles for it. For a little less than fourty bucks, it's a real winner.
I got a bottle from Brad's Vapor

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Looks like Vandy Vape is coming out with a kit version of the Pulse. It includes a matte black Pulse 24 RDA and the mod has a variety of frosted panels.

View attachment 701129

And you can buy the panels, drip tips and bottles separately. I see some blue in my future :rickroll:

Reactions: hazozita

stephenwhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Saint Cloud,MN.
I believe Tony B said the new kits and panels would be ready to ship to vendors on Monday.Can't wait.I'll for sure be getting the ultem,frosted green,and frosted yellow doors.Will get black and yellow bottles and drip tips to match the panels also.It's gonna be a good birthday and Christmas this year.

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Looks like I have a new excuse to buy another Pulse

See that’s the thing - no need to buy another, just buy the panels.

I don’t get vapers buying multiples of the same mod when there is so much available nowadays. If you have the itch to buy something new, but something different. You already know what the Pulse offers. Go explore!

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Looks like I have a new excuse to buy another Pulse

I don’t get vapers buying multiples of the same mod when there is so much available nowadays. If you have the itch to buy something new, but something different. You already know what the Pulse offers. Go explore!

Reactions: bsidb

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana

I agree to a point but if the price of the doors, matching DTs and bottle are within $10-15 for an entire mod with the same options I'll go ahead and get the whole thing. If the doors are priced the same as the current replacements then hell yes I'll just get the new panels and such.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Looks like Vandy Vape is coming out with a kit version of the Pulse. It includes a matte black Pulse 24 RDA and the mod has a variety of frosted panels.

View attachment 701129

That's cool and all, but I prefer the Pulse 22 on a single-battery mod. No matter really, I already have a second P22, so it's a moot point I guess.

Definitely interested in some frosted blue panels and a matching drip tip, though :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread