PV and Atty Abuse Reporting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

angry-amy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
miami
**back door of the courtroom is flung open as i rush through it, winded, clearly dissheveled***

here i am... here i am.... i was so busy last night working on my ora.... *ahem* oratory for this briefing, and i could not seem to get to sleep from all of the excitement. i set an alarm but in the morning, husband refused to get up, which left me lingering in bed for much longer than i had anticipated. i am truly sorry, about my tardiness, but i assure you that all my pipes were still appropriately cleaned.... what? no, of course, that is not innuendo for anything... of course i wouldnt disrespect you in your courtroom... but see? husband called the plumber because the shower wouldnt drain and they had to come out to the house this morning... so anyway, thats why i am late.

***tosses stack of papers onto defense table and takes seat*** but now i am here...

***looking around***

well... i am here... but no, i dont know where my attorneys are?

last i saw them, they were at that club down the street... you know... the one with the leather clad mannequins standing like sentries at the front door.... what? no! i've never been there.... i heard they have a great time there, but i heard that its a club in the basement, and that bonniegirl, she tends to go there... havent you ever wondered why she wears that scarf sometimes around her neck? oh nevermind...

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
A dank basement in SE Minnesota
** The erstwhile reporter from the PV Picayune ...... up his super-human ears.**

A bar with leather mannequins?? Is she talking about the Badd Boyz leather Lounge? I had a _very interesting_ time when I accidentally visited tha place on "Surprise Night."

** blushes furiously at the memory ** Naw... Mongo straight....

** Uses his super-human vivid imagination to imagine defense counsel - either one - riding a swing... **

Or is that "sling." I never get that right.

(Wonder where defense counsel is? And where's the prostituting...er, prosecuting attorney)?

** Takes out a very expensive digital recorder featuring MP3, G4, GPS, FDS, BDSM, GLBTSTG, KBV, BWB PV ... and seven other acronyms and presses the record button, discretely hiding it in his black silk thong....**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread