question about auto-miser before purchasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

abby182000

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
I'm really looking into the auto-miser as well as the darwin, although I have to wait a bit on getting them.

Anyway I currently use an xshaler and a 901 LR atty. I have tried the 510 as well as 306 atty's and have found I don't like them. I have to stay with something similar to a 901 vape.

What ohm wire and how many wraps would get me as close as possible to a LR 901?

Thanks,
Abby

currenly vaping with xshaler, 3.7 batteries that require a recharge every 30 minutes or so X_X

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi,
I would suggest you watch the ato-miser video and see what is involved in it before purchasing it...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...atomizer-little-miser-all-us.html#post2392768

Actaully the 2 ohm wires that are provided with the kit would be similar to an LR atty...You would just want to snip off a little more of the wire..I would also use a little less wick to simulate the 901...
Keep in mind that this is something that requires some fiddling to get it the way you like it...What I thought I wanted and what I actually ended up liking are totally different.
I actually prefer the higher Ohm (3 to 4) with a higher voltage range...I also like the really low Ohm (1.2) range on a 1300 mah battery which kinda looks alittle silly but tatse great and I can short little puffs and get great taste and vapor.
Thanks
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread