question about EM riva atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

onnoffplayer

Aug 19, 2010
Louisiana
Will the EM riva atomizer fit any 510 battery or is it different. Reason i ask is because the EM riva atomizers are 4.50/pc whereas the joye510 atomizers are 5.90/pc. Is the atomizers under the joye510 products a better atomizer perhaps, like a brand name higher end type? Or maybe just not updated completely yet with the new (and very nice btw) website?

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Will the EM riva atomizer fit any 510 battery or is it different. Reason i ask is because the EM riva atomizers are 4.50/pc whereas the joye510 atomizers are 5.90/pc. Is the atomizers under the joye510 products a better atomizer perhaps, like a brand name higher end type? Or maybe just not updated completely yet with the new (and very nice btw) website?

the joye 510 is a joye 510 atty

the EM Riva atty is a 510 atty made specially for the EM Riva

both are top quality, well made attys.

EM RiVa atty will fit to any 501 connection - yes.

and thank you for the compliment on the new webshop site.
:laugh:

onnoffplayer

Aug 19, 2010
Louisiana
I was thinking the difference in price would come from something of that nature. I'm sure either would be of the highest quality since the one's my friend gets from eastmall last forever (LR). I haven't ever ordered yet since I usually get mine from him, but I need to make an order for a couple of people and myself, so just needed to get some info regarding that. Thanks again :D

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I was thinking the difference in price would come from something of that nature. I'm sure either would be of the highest quality since the one's my friend gets from eastmall last forever (LR). I haven't ever ordered yet since I usually get mine from him, but I need to make an order for a couple of people and myself, so just needed to get some info regarding that. Thanks again :D

yes, if you read the customer reviews
you will find that EM-LR attys are a favorite for sure

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Are there any adapters for the Riva that would allow me to fit it with an 801 atty?

yes,

510 to 801 adapter - here ---

201008171246230.jpg

510 Batt to 801 Atty (2-pack) = $3.00

www.EastMall.net Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

Saxien

Jan 15, 2011
Western Australia

I just received 5 of these and the construction of them is questionable, they have this wire coil wrapped around the wick directly under the bridge which I haven't seen before, I used one for the first time after pre priming it with the EM Dekang e-liquid, after using once it already has got dark burn marks on the wicking so I don't think they will last too long--and this was on my USB PC passthrough

ps.--the atomiser was pretty wet also, not dry, as I overfilled it when pre priming and then drained excessive liquid before dripping 3 or 4 drops on bridge to use first time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread