Quick help please! Screwdriver MKII... Good for first upgrade from Ego???

Status
Not open for further replies.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I've got it in my cart at totally wicked. Just don't know if this thing is any good or not, and I've got 20 minutes to decide on their crazy revolving sale. I like the ego, but I'd be interested in something a little more powerful. No way can I afford something like Provari or Darwin. Basically I want it to be simple and powerful. Would you guys say this screwdriver thing is it, or am I better off with another model? BTW, can I even use my 510 cartos with this thing, or is it different altogether? Thanks so much for the quick help! Really appreciate it!

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Thanks so much, guys! I actually missed the little 'sale window' on it. Primary reason I was so intrigued by it is it was like 40% off. And cute! lol I'm interested in something that is a little higher voltage, I'm thinking. I'm now fantasizing about a GLV2 or a Red Rocket. We shall see what I can get my paws on. ;) Really appreciate all the help! ;) I'm just starting in the world of mods, and dang... there are a LOT of details and options!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread