Quick Note On Today's Opening ... 3/20/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Mar 20, 2009
aaww theres a coupon?

oh well at least the order went through.

PILOTBLK The Black Pilot *Hybrid* ECigarette 1 $49.95 $49.95
CASHSAMPLE-0001 CaSH ejuice Sample Pack - High (24mg) 1 $34.99 $34.99
CASHMENTH-0012 True Menthol - 50ml - Medium (16mg) 1 $32.99 $32.99
PILOTCART-0010 Pilot Cartridges (Pack of 5) - Menthol - Medium (14MG Nicotine Content) 1 $4.95 $4.95

For some reason my spare atomizer was dumped though

zauriel

Feb 16, 2009
Springfield, MO
Whew! I was worried for a second when I was ready to order but it wouldn't let me log in to checkout ....

But fortunately the deed is done! I loved Riskee (first juice I ever tried) and have been craving it since I ran out a couple weeks ago, so picked up a big bottle of that along with some Peach, Cash's Tobacco, and some 555 which I have not yet had the pleasure of trying but am looking forward to.

Glad your move went well, now it's back to the grind! Hope you guys don't get too overloaded and that you get a couch in that room soon. :)

Chevron07

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2009
Hmmm...Free shipping coupon code doesn't appear to be working for the sample pack.

Quoting myself...I was reading the site wrong. I saw that it qualified for free shipping, and the "product code" was cashsample. I thought cashsample was a coupon code for free shipping, but clicking on the free shipping pops up an explanation that it's only on orders over $99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread