Random DIY mixing and More

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
It was a mixing weekend for me, yesterday I mixed 120 Ml of Game Over Custard, and 120 Ml of NYA Nanna Butter. Then today I made another three 30 ML bottles of the Nanna Butter. I am already vaping the 30 ML that I made early last week, it did not have proper steeping, but it is holding me over. So hopefully by the time I finish these 30 ML bottles the 120 ML will be ready, I really love this stuff. :)

KAS

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It was a mixing weekend for me, yesterday I mixed 120 Ml of Game Over Custard, and 120 Ml of NYA Nanna Butter. Then today I made another three 30 ML bottles of the Nanna Butter. I am already vaping the 30 ML that I made early last week, it did not have proper steeping, but it is holding me over. So hopefully by the time I finish these 30 ML bottles the 120 ML will be ready, I really love this stuff. :)

KAS
    I can tell:lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I did a 30ml remix of my White Raspberry Cheesecake a bit ago and so glad I did cause I'm vaping it now about half steeped but good. Some mixes just need a bigger than 15ml bottle but I don't mix over 30 cause I don't want to get sick of any more stuff. Except for the old ADV's that get big bottles. Liking my new Strawberry Cheesecake do mix another 30ml for sure.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

KAS

Did you post the recipes?

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    Here is one.

Skeebo posted this in the ECF random thread on 7/18/2019

I've been working on a good banana peanut butter recipe since I've started DIYing. Peanut butter was harder than I thought. Once I got that down I battled this pesky dry mouth causing liquid that I just couldn't vape. Mouthfeel was terrible. I kept working at it and I think I did a good one.

Not Your Average Nana Butter

Banana Cream TPA 3.5
    Butterscotch FLV 1
    Caramel (Caramelo) FLV 1
    Cotton Candy TPA .50
    Peanut butter FLV 1
    Peanut Butter TPA 1
    Sweetener TPA .50
    Vanilla Custard CAP 3

Good at 3 weeks, better as it ages more.

KAS 9/10/2019

I was just informed that the Caramel is supposed to be FA (Flavor Art), I do like it with the FLV though, I will try it both ways.

KAS 9/14/2019

I just realized I never updated this as to how I changed the original version. I removed the TFA cotton candy & the TFA sweetener. Then used 0.50% of Cap super sweet, I love this recipe this way, it is now an ADV for me.

This is my saved file that I had in Word.

KAS

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Here is one.

Skeebo posted this in the ECF random thread on 7/18/2019

I've been working on a good banana peanut butter recipe since I've started DIYing. Peanut butter was harder than I thought. Once I got that down I battled this pesky dry mouth causing liquid that I just couldn't vape. Mouthfeel was terrible. I kept working at it and I think I did a good one.

Not Your Average Nana Butter

Banana Cream TPA 3.5
    Butterscotch FLV 1
    Caramel (Caramelo) FLV 1
    Cotton Candy TPA .50
    Peanut butter FLV 1
    Peanut Butter TPA 1
    Sweetener TPA .50
    Vanilla Custard CAP 3

Good at 3 weeks, better as it ages more.

KAS 9/10/2019

I was just informed that the Caramel is supposed to be FA (Flavor Art), I do like it with the FLV though, I will try it both ways.

KAS 9/14/2019

I just realized I never updated this as to how I changed the original version. I removed the TFA cotton candy & the TFA sweetener. Then used 0.50% of Cap super sweet, I love this recipe this way, it is now an ADV for me.

This is my saved file that I had in Word.

KAS
    If vaping causes cavities this is the juice I would test that theory with.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I was trying to find where I had saved this from but could not find it, anyway here it is. :)

Game Over Custard

2% Fa Vanilla Bourbon
    1% TFA Brown Sugar
    2% Cap Cake Batter
    0.30% FA Coconut
    0.50% FA Cookie
    0.50% FW Graham Cracker
    0.50% TFA Graham Cracker Clear
    1.00% FA Marshmallow
    4.00% Cap Vanilla Custard
    2.00% TFA Vanilla Swirl

KAS

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    OK, so Perfume Apprentice and Flavor Apprentice is the same company correct? Is it two different lines or is PA gone and just called FA now or what's the deal?
    Correct. Same company, and FA line is for the food/vape flavorings.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    OK, so Perfume Apprentice and Flavor Apprentice is the same company correct? Is it two different lines or is PA gone and just called FA now or what's the deal?

The Flavor Apprentice and The Perfume apprentice are the same company. I honestly never knew why some people still call it TPA when it is actually TFA, I know I personally would never put perfume in any recipe. :?:

KAS

Users who are viewing this thread