Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I saw one the other day that had at least 12 flavors.

I don’t think so.
    I tried 2 of those many flavor recipes before I had success writing my own. Both were big fails. Never again.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    This mix comes with a disclaimer:
    Don't read it if you don't like sweet gooey mixes ;)

I was aiming for a caramel sauce on top of an ice cream sundae and so far it's just what I wanted

caramel icecream.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

I was aiming for a caramel sauce on top of an ice cream sundae and so far it's just what I wanted

View attachment 841253
    Thanks for the warning :lol:

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    I’m just glad I’m not in my 20’s trying to stock up. I’m sure I’d still be buying a bunch of stuff.
    40 is bad enough trust me. Nic doesn't keep 30+ years and I'm just not buying that much anyway so eventually I'll learn to extract it from tobacco.... I'm satisfied though. I'll get by.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Awful quiet in here. Ya’ll busy checking your stashes?
    I'm in the process of buying stuff right now. Just trying to find out if 21700s will fit in my charger or if I need a new one...
    Anybody know? I have a Nightcore Digicharger D2 2bay charger. Mooch has notes on the 4 bay version saying the are tight for length but will work, but I am concerned the 2 bay will not be wide enough to charge two 21700s together.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm in the process of buying stuff right now. Just trying to find out if 21700s will fit in my charger or if I need a new one...
    Anybody know? I have a Nightcore Digicharger D2 2bay charger. Mooch has notes on the 4 bay version saying the are tight for length but will work, but I am concerned the 2 bay will not be wide enough to charge two 21700s together.

I have this one and charge 21700.

Efest LUSH Q2 Li-ion Charger

I had a nitecore charger before I started using 21700 batteries but ended up throwing it away. It was too complicated and I could never seem to get it to work right.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Just about to fall asleep. Been playing with the zbiip. I laugh every time I say zbiip. The dogs aren't crazy about the noise lol.

You know there’s a switch on the bottom to shut the sound off?

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    I have this one and charge 21700.

Efest LUSH Q2 Li-ion Charger

I had a nitecore charger before I started using 21700 batteries but ended up throwing it away. It was too complicated and I could never seem to get it to work right.
    I picked up an efest lush q2 just in case.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

View attachment 841253

That sounds yum, I want to try that one, don't suppose you know where all them flavors are in the same place do you? (to buy)

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Mixed 100ml Mothers Milk, 100ml RBF, 30ml of blue razz menthol, and a 10ml test of Fruit loops (the fourth horseman on ELR). Not sure I ever want to do a 12 flavor recipe ever again, unless this fruit loops turns out well.
    When I started mixing I wanted to do a skittles flavor for my wife and a friend at work. I found a recipe with 9 flavors, bought them, and mixed it. I don't like skittles vape myself so it tasted bad to me, but the other two liked it and I mixed it a number of times.
    Then someone turned me on to a single flavor FA rainbow candy and I mixed some testers for the others to compare to my complicated mix.
    The guy at work said it was basically the same, he liked it just as much, and I quickly ditched the complicated recipe. My wife likes the single flavor well enough too.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Goodness, I just spent 280 on hardware. Now that only leaves another liter of nicotine, bottle to store it, and maybe, one more rta.
    Got that SXmini SL class though and 5 cells to go with it. That was almost 175 right there.

I’m too cheap to buy one but would like to hear about what you think of it once you get it.

Users who are viewing this thread