Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Shucks I should have logged on earlier and told you to look to the right when you crossed the potomac river...wv to md...I am down by the railroad tracks........I could have waved hi as you went by.

lol

:)
    That was close

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I have FW gin, and it was indeed the kindest of mixers @NatashaTMT , who sent me flavors directly. The only soda I have is a cream soda, so I'm a bit clueless other than perhaps mixing some lime with it, I was also sent pink champagne (can't wait to try that!) and a cherry liquor which I'm going to have to do a tester on, I'm not always the hugest fan of artificial cherry but I haven't tried a cherry flavoring yet, who knows I might love it.

I have gingerale, but that seems wrong somehow (although I do plan on a gingerale and brandy mix.
    I'm responding to this old post simply to note that gin, ginger ale, and lime make a great drink (it's called a gin buck). Looks like I'll have to see if it's as good vaped. What's the best ginger ale flavor?

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    Where did you get the VT grapefruit? I found FW on bcf but didn’t see the VT.

I got it from Chefs Flavours a while back and had never done an sft. If you don't need anything from Chefs, just get the FW Ruby Red. It is a wonderful grapefruit flavor.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I'm responding to this old post simply to note that gin, ginger ale, and lime make a great drink (it's called a gin buck). Looks like I'll have to see if it's as good vaped. What's the best ginger ale flavor?
    One 1 I see is TFA at BullCity

:)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Nothing like being awakened by your phone telling you a package from dhl is arriving Friday. I wonder what it is, contest or review item.

I’m curious too. You didn’t miss anything by not claiming the innokin i.o from that contest. I got mine and really don’t like it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I got it from Chefs Flavours a while back and had never done an sft. If you don't need anything from Chefs, just get the FW Ruby Red. It is a wonderful grapefruit flavor.

I added it to my list. Thanks!

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I’m curious too. You didn’t miss anything by not claiming the innokin i.o from that contest. I got mine and really don’t like it.
    Yes, if it had been for a decent mod, I might have jumped through the hoops but not for yet another pod. I hope the stuff for review will start being mods instead of one pod after another. I mean how many things can you say about a pod?

On another note, my new pink Zbiip from that sale we got has stopped working with only one coil and a couple refills used. Major disappointment.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Yes, if it had been for a decent mod, I might have jumped through the hoops but not for yet another pod. I hope the stuff for review will start being mods instead of one pod after another. I mean how many things can you say about a pod?

On another note, my new pink Zbiip from that sale we got has stopped working with only one coil and a couple refills used. Major disappointment.

That’s too bad. I’m on my third coil on my biip. I had it in my pocket at work and think that it was getting the button pushed while I was working since the coil tasted burnt but hadn’t been used much.

I know what you’re saying about the pod reviews. Not much to say. Tanks by themselves aren’t much better. Kits are the way to go for reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread