Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    A little update on the vaporesso podstick since someone had asked. The 1.3 coil is a very tight mtl draw. I tried the .6 mesh last night and it has very good airflow and produced 2-3 times the amount of vapor. I like both. The 1.3 is good for stealth vaping and the .6 is good for restricted dtl with more vapor.
    How is taste?

Reactions: stols001

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Good morning random folks:) What was your first pv? I don't even remember what my first pv was called but it was a cig-a-like that took carts and atties. Real pain filling those carts every 10 seconds and replacing burnt up atties. Up next quickly came Green Smoke which was pretty decent for a cig-a-like until the quality went to pot. At that point I went into the local smoke shop. They didn't sell ecigs back in 2010 but they told me about Vermont Vapor. Up next came the egos,510's and cartomizers which was a big improvement.
    I found ecf while searching for more info. It took me a while to join but here I still am.
    My first setup was an MVP 2 and an aspire nautilus. It was most excellent, I loved the vape I got from them.. it was so easy to transition away from smoking, that is.. until the 510 connection on the MVP got over tightened and broke, rendering it useless. I went back to cigs for about a week until I got my 2nd device, a Provari.. never bought a pack since! That feels so long ago, a different life.

I just got my 2nd Squid Double Barrel in the mail yesterday, it gives me some relief that I have a backup squid. I love love love this device.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Reactions: *RJ*

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Yes,, Madame Fran, I am leaving in 1/2 hour. I actually HAVE the right meds, SITTING there because well, long story but I am scared to start taking them in case my pdoc turns me down. I don't think he will, but he might.

So.... I am going to need the WRONG meds too, and I will have to DO something to them. What, I have no clue, but like ARGH.

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'd love to but I just bought my ottoman so nothing til maybe next month.

I see your strategy. You know my willpower is weak and will have a hard time not buying one before next month.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Yes,, Madame Fran, I am leaving in 1/2 hour. I actually HAVE the right meds, SITTING there because well, long story but I am scared to start taking them in case my pdoc turns me down. I don't think he will, but he might.

So.... I am going to need the WRONG meds too, and I will have to DO something to them. What, I have no clue, but like ARGH.

Anna
    The drs cannot remove these meds.....ever....and they know that. They can miss with the levels tho. Once started thyroid meds can never be stopped.....a couple of missed dosages is ok but after that the risk is too high for serious health problems. The thyroid regulates where oxygen goes and to what organs, and will rob from muscles to make sure that the brain receives all it needs to function. Problem is.....the heart is a muscle also so there is no telling where the body would delegate the needed oxygen from.....Risk for a couple of days won't hurt because the meds are built up in your system.........and takes a whole lot more time to be totally depleated.

No worries, just calm yourself and handle what you need to do,,,,,,

:)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    No, I know. I'm just scared. This woman has been jacking with me like, non stop and I feel worse and worse. I don't know what to do. Well, I'm getting ready to leave this SECOND actually, it's just going to be a PITA as I have to find a new doc, unless this twit will like just put me back on my initial dose and leave me alone. But, I don't think she will.

I have an appointment Monday but my supervisor has NOT approved it so I don't know if I need to cancel or what.

Argh. It's been horrible. I am actually SHOCKED that I have been able to work this long without like, freaking out. First, it was the valium which is now the bomb. But, I trusted my pdoc on that one. But this thyroid madness (and that is what it is) needs to stop.

The husband wants me to go to some specialty clinic in Tucson where they do TONS of labwork and just fix you (supposedly.) I'm like.... that sounds like TON of money to wind up where I WAS and feeling Just. Fine.

Okay, bathing, later I will report back. LOL

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I see your strategy. You know my willpower is weak and will have a hard time not buying one before next month.
    Has nothing to do with strategy. Has everything to do with a very light cash flow.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I could get the new zlide on a cc and pay it back in a couple of weeks when I get my rent but I think I'd rather get a small stand/cabinet for my room. Maybe that would give me enough room to stuff my stuff out of sight. IDK

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Willow Man

A8SzXSX.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread