Random DIY mixing and More

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yes but I want to find you a good “insert NET” recipe.
That would be great! Chocolate goes great with a NET.

Yes , I did see that recipe and I do have the FW Butter Pecan but that just seems like it would be too sweet for me
I was thinking the same thing but I’ll await Hitt’s report.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I’m just sitting here thinking about my ADV for the last 7+ years and how sad it would be to lose that to the upcoming regs. I know it’s impossible to really clone vendor flavors. Not exactly anyway. But I often wonder if I could get something in the ballpark that I could equally appreciate.

I’m not especially talented at picking out flavors. That said, I know there are some on this thread who are. Certainly better than I. Given this, I wonder if I could recruit two or three of you to try my ADV and try to pick out flavors for me to try in my experimenting. Kind of group think. Now, keep in mind, my ADV is a NET. However, it is NOT a tobacco-forward NET. In fact, some people that vape it didn’t know it was a NET until they were told. But I would find it not only highly interesting what others think this flavor is made of but it would also be very useful to me in my quest for an ADV.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I think the black.. but either one looks great, elegant IMO
I may just have to spring for a black one, it looks so handsome.
I got cap butter pecan, cap cinnamon danish swirl, inw vanilla cream, fw ruby red grapefruit, and wf Tahitian vanilla cream.
As soon as I saw the vanilla cream, I knew you were going to make @ceeceeisme's Pecan Shortbread. I can't wait to try that. It's so simple and sounds so good.

You mixed the Orange Marmalade G&T, didn't you? What did you think of it, if so? Needs more orange, in my opinion. And if I mix it again, I'll cut back on the tonic water (I went with 3%).

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That would be great! Chocolate goes great with a NET.

I was thinking the same thing but I’ll await Hitt’s report.

I’m too tired to mix tonight but I’ll get a sample mixed this weekend.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I may just have to spring for a black one, it looks so handsome.

As soon as I saw the vanilla cream, I knew you were going to make @ceeceeisme's Pecan Shortbread. I can't wait to try that. It's so simple and sounds so good.

You mixed the Orange Marmalade G&T, didn't you? What did you think of it, if so? Needs more orange, in my opinion. And if I mix it again, I'll cut back on the tonic water (I went with 3%).

I didn’t mix that one. I’ve never cared for booze flavors.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I wanted to make this one that I took a screenshot of.

1b5767627fd924351fe6fd43f4f1e8e6.jpg
    This is really a good vape. Its been in my daily rotation since it was first put here by ceeceeisme. And the flavor note description is spot on.

:)

edit for clarity----I mixed it exactly how it was written. Did not sub any flavors or vendor versions.

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Yes , I did see that recipe and I do have the FW Butter Pecan but that just seems like it would be too sweet for me
    I do not find it sweet at all. A 5ml sft test is all you need to determine if you think its sweet.

ymmv

:)

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Hey, @barkfunklerbunk, ECR69 will get you 20% off at JAC Vapour.
    Unless I hit the motherload with catching fish(very possible), I'm going to have to wait. Hopefully that coupon still works down the road, thank you!

If I wait to ask for it for my birthday (before the deadline), it will also coincide with my 7th vapeversary :D

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m just sitting here thinking about my ADV for the last 7+ years and how sad it would be to lose that to the upcoming regs. I know it’s impossible to really clone vendor flavors. Not exactly anyway. But I often wonder if I could get something in the ballpark that I could equally appreciate.

I’m not especially talented at picking out flavors. That said, I know there are some on this thread who are. Certainly better than I. Given this, I wonder if I could recruit two or three of you to try my ADV and try to pick out flavors for me to try in my experimenting. Kind of group think. Now, keep in mind, my ADV is a NET. However, it is NOT a tobacco-forward NET. In fact, some people that vape it didn’t know it was a NET until they were told. But I would find it not only highly interesting what others think this flavor is made of but it would also be very useful to me in my quest for an ADV.
    Is it DF?

Users who are viewing this thread