hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    By the way, my so far favorite one shot from Chef's was called Twilight. It's not sweet at all it almost has kind of a bite too it but it tastes good I wish I could describe flavors better but it's really good. IDK.

I am also okay with paradise custard. Which is in my MISSING SETUP. LOL.

Anna

The twilight says it has coconut which is a no for me. I couldn’t find paradise custard on their site

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's really good (Chef's rhubarb custard) but man, I mixed mine at 10% and then added some Real Flavors Rhubarb to make it tarter. It is much better (for me) that way.

I am shocked, Fran! Shocked! LOL

Anna
    LOL. What is shocking for you?

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    The sweetness factor I found it to be really sweet. But I want my rhubarbs to be pretty prevalent I just thought it (initially) was one o the sweeter flavors.

Love coconut, from the day my dad let us all go up on the roof to chuck it off to open it. We took turns. I have nothing bad to say about coconut ever. LOL.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The sweetness factor I found it to be really sweet. But I want my rhubarbs to be pretty prevalent I just thought it (initially) was one o the sweeter flavors.

Love coconut, from the day my dad let us all go up on the roof to chuck it off to open it. We took turns. I have nothing bad to say about coconut ever. LOL.

Anna
    I don't find it sweet but if that changes I have lots of rhubarbs I can add.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Pssssssssst @FranC ... Happy Birthday!!! :bday:
    whos-da-birthday.jpg

I hope you have an awesome day!!! :wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Fran, I got out a new 1.3 pod for the podstick and it’s a tight draw like the first one. I’m glad I only bought one pack of those. I have five more packs of the .6 on the way.
    Me too. I’ve found it’s not so bad with an easy long slow draw. I have an equal amount of both pods, Each one has it’s own faults but I just use them in the best way possible. I didn’t pay a lot for the Podstick of pods anyway. The Minifit remains my favorite.I can’t wait for you to get yours.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Sounds good but I can’t vape lemon
    I got burned out on it.... right after I ordered allllll the other lemons I didn’t have. I think it was too much LMP. I had it in my squonk. Eventually I’ll get back to it. Thank goodness there’s no cheesecake burnout (knocks wood, crosses fingers :lol:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got burned out on it.... right after I ordered allllll the other lemons I didn’t have. I think it was too much LMP. I had it in my squonk. Eventually I’ll get back to it. Thank goodness there’s no cheesecake burnout (knocks wood, crosses fingers :lol:)
    When I get burned out on something it’s usually for good. It sucks in general. Took me a minute or two to figure that out and now I try to vape a variety of stuffs..

Users who are viewing this thread