Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have an empty 4ml Zlide. Trying to decide if I should move on to my last chocolate mix or change flavors. Probably stick with the chocolate and finish the older mixes. Then maybe do some new chocolate mixes or maybe some remixes. Decisions decisions........

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    @hittman how long do you let LMP steep for before you try it?

I would say a minimum of two weeks. I think it gets better the longer it steeps so I don't think it'll go bad on you. I have a big bottle in my cabinet that I just started using out of that I would say is at least three months old and it's still really good.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I would say a minimum of two weeks. I think it gets better the longer it steeps so I don't think it'll go bad on you. I have a big bottle in my cabinet that I just started using out of that I would say is at least three months old and it's still really good.

Thanks Hitt. :) My bottle is only 6 days old and smells incredible, it's hard to resist. I like recipes that hold up to time. I know I have a few recipes that reverse steep into something terrible if allowed to sit long enough.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning, random folks (I forgot that earlier). Have you any plans for today? I had plans to find some needles top bottles that I've been thinking of for some time and I did that. I have a few more things to wrap which I should do. My oldest daughter's Christmas gift finally shipped from Yeti. That's a relief.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    Good morning, random folks (I forgot that earlier). Have you any plans for today? I had plans to find some needles top bottles that I've been thinking of for some time and I did that. I have a few more things to wrap which I should do. My oldest daughter's Christmas gift finally shipped from Yeti. That's a relief.

Cooking day for me. Cranberry sauce, apple pie, and pumpkin pie. Also I got on a (rare) cleaning kick and am attacking the cabinets. So much stuff in there I never use, while the things I do use have no place to live.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Cooking day for me. Cranberry sauce, apple pie, and pumpkin pie. Also I got on a (rare) cleaning kick and am attacking the cabinets. So much stuff in there I never use, while the things I do use have no place to live.
    My daughter cleans cabinets to frequently I think but she rarely tosses anything out.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thanks Hitt. :) My bottle is only 6 days old and smells incredible, it's hard to resist. I like recipes that hold up to time. I know I have a few recipes that reverse steep into something terrible if allowed to sit long enough.

It wouldn't hurt to try some. One that I like that is good shake and vape and gets better with time is VT pudding base at 4% with 6% TFA pomegranate.

Users who are viewing this thread