Random DIY mixing and More

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Ooooh… . it's amazing what can happen when you organize. Because it is not just my vape stuff, but my office/toys stuff too. I have a bunch to take to work which will go in the BACK of my vehicle AFTER Walmart. I also have like, a TON of trash like 3 bags and one big box full. .Some of it, well, um, was not necessary to keep. I was pretty ruthless with the boxes. If it wasn't provape stuff, or other stuff I might sell if like, I was going to donate blood plasma right afterward, or I did not have the mod to put neatly into the box because I will roatate it in and out, it's GONE.

Tomorrow: Work Clothing. But, I had to sit a bit. Hoping to go to Walmart next but that was really TIRING.

I am so ORGANIZED. We will see how that lasts.

I don't need anything at ALL but the shiny thread almost bit me. That place is dangerous. If anyone wants like THE BEST mech mods for nothing, check out the Vape Factor. I'm still debating my cart man. LOL. I would have to use them though.

I thought I posted this. I am TIRED. I have to go GROCERY shopping because cleanliness may be next to Godliness, but like, eating keeps you alive and I'm not sure I want to meet with God with my house like it is. I mean, yeah you clean AFTER you organize that is just SENSIBLE but like HOLY GOODNESS.

Anna

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I am done for the day!
Stripped and washed guest beds bedding. Reorganized flavors into 4 cases (from 2, plus a shoebox and a collection on my makeup table where I mix).

As a reward, I mixed up my 4 NETs and 2 new (to me) recipes to try. NETs smell awesome. Can’t wait for the new year to try them out!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I am done for the day!
Stripped and washed guest beds bedding. Reorganized flavors into 4 cases (from 2, plus a shoebox and a collection on my makeup table where I mix).

As a reward, I mixed up my 4 NETs and 2 new (to me) recipes to try. NETs smell awesome. Can’t wait for the new year to try them out!
What are the two "New to me" recipes?

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Wanted to make something I wouldn't normally go for so I found a chocolate milkshake recipe. Had most of it. Subbed for what I didn't have and added a touch of malt to make it a chocolate malt instead of a milkshake (I always liked malts more than milkshakes). What the hay!
    Should be interesting. Never tried Malt.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    So far the only one I tried was PB (TFA) and I agree with you 100%. Just wondering if it is me or my choice.
    I blend TFA/DX with Cap and a touch of AP. PB may just not be for you. I think food likes don’t always translate to vape likes.... I haven’t found a coffee recipe/flavor that’s not nasty, but it’s something I love irl.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    What are the two "New to me" recipes?
    One is Ceecee’s Date Squares, and the other is cherry custard that got lots of praise on the diy thread on FB. It’s a mix of INW cherries with a touch of each forest fruit and boysenberry, base of LB i.c. and pudding. I made a small bottle in case it tastes like cough syrup custard.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I blend TFA/DX with Cap and a touch of AP. PB may just not be for you. I think food likes don’t always translate to vape likes.... I haven’t found a coffee recipe/flavor that’s not nasty, but it’s something I love irl.
    Make your own coffee flavor and you might think different. The process is in Zazie’s blog

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    To be fair I don't like peanut butter to begin with. I grew up on Vegemite. I hear it's really good for you, I also hear it is the black, tarry yeast they scrape off the bottom of beer brewery vats, although I don't know that to be true but like, it's supposed to be healthy, I'm not sure how anything that salty can be healthy but it's chock full of vitamins,

I don't know if I could vape that either... But given the choice of a crust of bread and peanut butter or vegemite, I will chose the latter.

I'm going to bathe here soon, and then reward myself by filling up a true tank with like my Boston Cream pie recipe and I'm a little nervous about it. I think I may have used WAY too much of this one bavariian cream which is new to me and I am thinking crazy strong. I may have to do some dilution and fixing. I hope not.

No grocery store for me! The stupid mech mod place kept telling me my order failed and like, I was like "Well I didn't need that thing anyway" but then I was like "Fraud alert, I am sure." There isn't one yet, but I guarantee the minute I fill up a cart with food at Walmart, like, there will be one and I cannot go through that again. I will wait until tomorrow.

I MUST (maybe Monday Lunch time) go sign up for that credit union. I wonder if I can get a debit card with JUST the chip on it, so I can't shop on line. I'm seriously considering it. Or you know, writing them down for emergencies and then just chipping them off,

Unfortunately, like it is JUST as easy to like OOOH I KNOW. I am going to get one of those pre paid credit cards (I think I can have one like, on my new system) and BUDGET an amount of money per month to go into the credit card and then if I REALLY want something I have to save for it!

I would totally abide by that self-imposed system dude,. This is my best idea since cocreating the shiny thread,. Probably BETTER than that,

Yay, Etc,
    Anna

Users who are viewing this thread