Random DIY mixing and More

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I COMPLETELY remediated the vape room it just needs to be cleaned now. I also started on my clothes. After dinner I also did all the dishes and cleaned the kitchen but I actually LIKE doing that. LOL I think I am nesting for the husband. I sent pics. He was like, "Woah that looks cleaner than on day one and DEFINTIELY better than the last time I looked which is when you cautioned me to not look in there any more. Heh. Then I did yoga. I was tired.

I fell asleep on the couch but crawled into bed..... sometime. I still woke up at 7, in preparation for 6 am tomorrow.

Today: Walmart. Then, ironing and stuff. I would love it if I could organize 20 outfits. That is a month. I bet I can. I could also just rotate those outfits forever, probably. I don't get complements or ANYTHING. Except this jacket I bought in Sedona people seem to really dig it. LOL.

This day should not be terrible! Despite the maybe to much Bavarian cream my Boston Cream pie turned out very nicely.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I COMPLETELY remediated the vape room it just needs to be cleaned now. I also started on my clothes. After dinner I also did all the dishes and cleaned the kitchen but I actually LIKE doing that. LOL I think I am nesting for the husband. I sent pics. He was like, "Woah that looks cleaner than on day one and DEFINTIELY better than the last time I looked which is when you cautioned me to not look in there any more. Heh. Then I did yoga. I was tired.

I fell asleep on the couch but crawled into bed..... sometime. I still woke up at 7, in preparation for 6 am tomorrow.

Today: Walmart. Then, ironing and stuff. I would love it if I could organize 20 outfits. That is a month. I bet I can. I could also just rotate those outfits forever, probably. I don't get complements or ANYTHING. Except this jacket I bought in Sedona people seem to really dig it. LOL.

This day should not be terrible! Despite the maybe to much Bavarian cream my Boston Cream pie turned out very nicely.

Anna
    You are sounding quite chipper this morning.:) I hope your day is good.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Does anyone know if AW Batteries are up and running again ? They were unavailable for a brief time, but I am seeing them again....
    They've been unavailable for a few years due to a flood. Pretty much everyone wrote them off forever. I checked the RTD website and they are not saying they are out of stock (like they have been the last three years). I just sent them an email asking if they are back. That sure would be good news.

EDIT: RTD asks if we want to be notified when they are back in stock so they don't have them.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Been a while, but afaik, all are conterfiet, rewraps.
    They have been to this point at least.

EDIT: The RTD website asks if we want to be notified when they're back in stock so RTD still does not have them.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    They have been to this point at least.

EDIT: The RTD website asks if we want to be notified when they're back in stock so RTD still does not have them.
    Kinda sounds like they're expecting to have them at some point?

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    They've been unavailable for a few years due to a flood. Pretty much everyone wrote them off forever. I checked the RTD website and they are not saying they are out of stock (like they have been the last three years). I just sent them an email asking if they are back. That sure would be good news.

EDIT: RTD asks if we want to be notified when they are back in stock so they don't have them.

I prefer their 18350 for the VV REOS, but I need newer batteries :(

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    They are dead, gone, departed, shuffled off this mortal coil, etc. I don't think they will be back anytime soon, unfortunately. You can get decent button tops in larger sizes but the small ones are hard to get.

I AM in a good mood, @FranC ! Nothing like sleeping on the couch etc. LOL..

I wanna get out of here by 1 to go to Walmart so I have time to sort, iron wash, etc. all my clothes. SIgh. Definitely nesting I would be worried I was pregnant but I'm not,.

Thank the lord.

Creative moment! I got this driptip from FT and I love it. Only, it needed an O ring (small) which (of course) I had and it was surprisingly difficult to deal with. Then, I was like, "Anna O rings STRETCH so I shoved it OVER the drip tip and jus tugged it down. Worked great,.

Anna

Reactions: DavidOck

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I prefer their 18350 for the VV REOS, but I need newer batteries :(
    The AW 18350's (and 18490s for that matter) are the only ones I ever liked. Can hardly find those sizes in any brand now. Found E-Fest and truthfully they have been pure garbage.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    They are dead, gone, departed, shuffled off this mortal coil, etc. I don't think they will be back anytime soon, unfortunately. You can get decent button tops in larger sizes but the small ones are hard to get.

I AM in a good mood, @FranC ! Nothing like sleeping on the couch etc. LOL..

I wanna get out of here by 1 to go to Walmart so I have time to sort, iron wash, etc. all my clothes. SIgh. Definitely nesting I would be worried I was pregnant but I'm not,.

Thank the lord.

Creative moment! I got this driptip from FT and I love it. Only, it needed an O ring (small) which (of course) I had and it was surprisingly difficult to deal with. Then, I was like, "Anna O rings STRETCH so I shoved it OVER the drip tip and jus tugged it down. Worked great,.

Anna
    Good job:lol:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    The AW 18350's (and 18490s for that matter) are the only ones I ever liked. Can hardly find those sizes in any brand now. Found E-Fest and truthfully they have been pure garbage.

For those looking for AW batteries . Have used RTD for our batteries.
    Here are the aw 18350 and others like aw 18650 and an authorized dealer of them acquired directly from AW.
    AW Batteries

Users who are viewing this thread