Random DIY mixing and More

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Break time :). Cooking, laundry both in progress. I’ve mixed 4 of 8 intended for today. All new, snv to 2 wks steeping, so ready by NYE by the latest. Hoping to mix some one monthers tomorrow for our anniversary trip the beginning of February. It’s either now, or they won’t be ready in time (I’ll go to Bham for a week after Christmas to take Mama home).

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Do you intend to leave the NET as is?
Yes. I like the level of Ligero. Just my personal preference. I’m lowering everything else by equal percentages. While I liked the vape as written I am also curious if lowering the non-tobacco component improves it more. It’s like I mentioned before. Get a recipe to where you think it’s best then back it off a hair to inject a little tease factor so you want to go back and get some more. :). My ADV is like that. And I’ve had others same way. Just enough flavor to say it’s great but not too much to OD on it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes. I like the level of Ligero. Just my personal preference. I’m lowering everything else by equal percentages. While I liked the vape as written I am also curious if lowering the non-tobacco component improves it more. It’s like I mentioned before. Get a recipe to where you think it’s best then back it off a hair to inject a little tease factor so you want to go back and get some more. :). My ADV is like that. And I’ve had others same way. Just enough flavor to say it’s great but not too much to OD on it.
    Right. It might not work for me at all but I’m gonna give it a try.

Reactions: NolaMel

Users who are viewing this thread