Random DIY mixing and More

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Lembas Bread?! I am a complete LOTR geek, and now I must have that flavor. Too bad I missed it for my Gremlin order.
reviews tell me it's an unremarkable slightly sweet bread, but I'm still hoping for elven manna.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I made a chocolate malt recipe a couple weeks back. I think I found a vanilla shake recipe somewheres and just modified it to make a chocolate malt. Just a shot in the dark. I was pretty certain I would gag on it but turns out it wasn't too bad. Nothing I could vape all day but it's tweakable. A little more DDC, a little less milk chocolate, a little less vanilla bean ice cream, a little more vanilla swirl, hold the malt where it's at and giver another try.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I would add some honey to it!
It supposed to have a bit of a honey taste to it. A review on Reddit said that mixed with FLV Blueberry Muffin it makes a damn fine blueberry muffin--because apparently Blueberry Muffin is mainly cooked blueberry with barely a hint of muffin.

I was sad Gremlin had no FLV Rose. Got all excited when I saw the description for Smoothie Base was for the Rose and contacted them hoping that the name was wrong nd the description correct, but no such luck. Was recommended TFA Rose, but that was out of stock, too.

I think I got Elderflower. Why? 'Cause it sounds pretty.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
BCF has the Rose
It's on my Christmas list. In the meantime, got an email from Gremlin saying they were sending me a free bottle of TPA's. (They felt bad because it wasn't listed on the site even though it was in stock.) Awfully nice of them, I thought.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
State of Anxiety
Good morning mixers! 8 F here this morning, not counting wind chill. :( I need to venture out to the store at some point. Not looking forward to it. I may wait until tomorrow. It's supposed to be a balmy 23 F on Friday. :lol:

Got my Gremlin order yesterday. Hard to tell with a cold, but I think I have some good ones!

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's on my Christmas list. In the meantime, got an email from Gremlin saying they were sending me a free bottle of TPA's. (They felt bad because it wasn't listed on the site even though it was in stock.) Awfully nice of them, I thought.
    Very nice

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Work is hectic already but I think it might calm down a little shortly. My gremlin order is due tomorrow if USPS doesn't screw it up. I've had a FT package jumping around for over a week and my daughter has glasses coming that went from KC to Springfield and back to KC.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Strange delivery days.... Had one order arrive USPS a day early, one UPS a day late... and suspect it's going to be stranger before the season is done!

1774637.jpg

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Nothing I needed :lol:desperately
    FA apple pie
    FLV and FW eggnog
    FA cocoa
    TFA dulce de leche
    MB chocolate pb milk (really questioning that choice)
    I had it in my head, I wanted to make an eggnog.... get it just in time to enjoy it the end of next month :rolleyes:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Nothing I needed :lol:desperately
    FA apple pie
    FLV and FW eggnog
    FA cocoa
    TFA dulce de leche
    MB chocolate pb milk (really questioning that choice)
    I had it in my head, I wanted to make an eggnog.... get it just in time to enjoy it the end of next month :rolleyes:
    Enjoy:)

Users who are viewing this thread