• Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Um, a search came up with this as her most recent post....

Get well soon!
    Yep, sounds like she got slammed. Probably gonna be off the grid a couple days or so. Hopefully it's just a cold or something and not pneumonia.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Yep, TFA lemon does fade quickly. I needed to find new ones anyway.
    I do have Purilum Cookie (like a shortbread cookie) and a simple graham cracker. I really can't order lots of flavors, and besides, I don't like really sweet which can easily happen with so many sweet flavors combined. I have a pre-made "vanilla butter nut" that might find it's way in the mix (in a separate small batch... not the main recipe)

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    For FranC...

upload_2019-12-20_14-44-24.png

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Does the Lemon Tart have much bakery component (same for the Flapper Pie)? Wondering about adding the Graham Cracker or just more cookie.

Sorry, I haven't used the Lemon Tart yet. I'll use it, but I wanted to take a shortish brea
    Does the Lemon Tart have much bakery component (same for the Flapper Pie)? Wondering about adding the Graham Cracker or just more cookie.

I haven't tried the Lemon Tart yet. I just started DIY so I bought a ton of WF and other One Shots. I haven't had time to try them all yet. I noticed on the UK WF site they also have a new Lemon Custard that sounds really good too.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014

I have not noticed a bakery note at the level I've used flapper pie at. It kind of reminds me of the filling of buttermilk pie.... On a sniff from the concentrate bottle it almost smells like yogurt.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Gremlin order received today. Slightly sad. Two out of the 9 Flavorah flavorings were 10mL. It said 15mLs when ordering. I could whine to them but lesson learned with close outs.
    Good thing Flavorah is supposed to be super concentrated. I haven't tried them, just going by hearsay.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Sorta and only for a minute.i ‘ve basically been lying in bed sleeping off and on for the last 24& hours.No energy at all to pick up this iPad. No appetite but a I did eat a little. Don’t quote me but I think I feel like I have a bit more life.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Sorta and only for a minute.i ‘ve basically been lying in bed sleeping off and on for the last 24& hours.No energy at all to pick up this iPad. No appetite but a I did eat a little. Don’t quote me but I think I feel like I have a bit more life.

Feel better Fran. I'll make a list of people who act up while you are gone. Even though Bronze will be at the top it doesn't mean the list is in alphabetical order.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Take advantage of it to get more sleep.

I'm so sorry you're sick.

Users who are viewing this thread