Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I posted the one with natural sugars - mostly FW flavors. Seems these posts need to be stickied or something so they are easily found.
    Yes,I did see the one you posted and yes it would be more helpful if they were all together in one thread.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Making a small move to get ready for my flavors tomorrow. I have a ten ml of base mix labeled and ready to add 4 drops of Eisai Tea to. Out side of that I just have a tentative mix for the FLV Bourbon. Also want to mix a Cranberry Gin and Tonic with the FLV Cranberry.

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    I agree but didn't want to be pushy about it, which is why I asked @classwife. :)

This is our DIY Forum, like our home to make a nice as we want...at least it's my home - I don't go anywhere else.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    This is our DIY Forum, like our home to make a nice as we want...at least it's my home - I don't go anywhere else.
    This is my home too,Classy girl:) I'm a member elsewhere but rarely venture away.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    Isn't she the one wanting someone to start a separate thread? Perhaps I'm remembering wrong.:unsure:

Someone suggested it - not sure who. If we want it to be easily found, it should have its own thread and stickied. JMHO

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I have my new flavors loaded into my stash. Just have to pick a few recipes to mix. Creams take how long to steep? Thinking something with the bourbon, ginger peach and either italian cream or vanilla bean gelato. Have nooo idea how to mix though

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I have my new flavors loaded into my stash. Just have to pick a few recipes to mix. Creams take how long to steep? Thinking something with the bourbon, ginger peach and either italian cream or vanilla bean gelato. Have nooo idea how to mix though
    Some creams are good in 3 days, some at 2 weeks. FA cream fresh and FA vienna cream I can use as a snv, HS cream and Cap sweet cream need more time. I'm guessing due to the marscapone notes in HS italian cream it would take at least a week but I haven't gotten mine yet so not sure. Helps if you post brand as well Mel.:wub:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    I can post my lists of things to avoid. Where should a thread like that be started?
    Thats great because I was basically mostly going to be quoting your posts! I’ve researched some but really should more. You’re definitely more knowledgable concerning the topic(s) also. I’ve read your opinions and links you’ve shared and a bit more. I’d do it in DIY ejuice considering flavor concentrates are the main topic:)

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    OK,that's a rough idea:)
    I haven't done my SFT yet. So far I’ve only tried it in @ceeceeisme ’s smokey plum pudding. I enjoyed it enough that I’ll definitely be playing with it in the very near future, especially since my sp pudding is dwendling away! This mix was ready to start vaping at 2 wks but continued to get better over the next week. Wish I had more but thats all I have atm. Really looking forward to it’s possibilities though:p Think it’ll be a fun one!

Users who are viewing this thread