Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I can’t vape any FA,PUR,TFA etc etc tobacco. These are what @Bronze calls fake tobaccos or something like that. I use to love some of the Hangsen ‘“tobaccos”. I just totally lost my taste for them. All I can vape now are the NETs

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    I can’t vape any FA,PUR,TFA etc etc tobacco. These are what @Bronze calls fake tobaccos or something like that. I use to love some of the Hangsen ‘“tobaccos”. I just totally lost my taste for them. All I can vape now are the NETs

Fake tobaccos….well put. Guess it is difficult to know if real tobacco was used in these flavours or if they are just some concoction of artificial flavours that resemble something similar to tobacco.

I enjoy a commercial juice from Blackwood called Royal Oak (Canadian company so unsure of availability elsewhere). It’s a cherry bourbon tobacco. The cherry and bourbon are subtle, but the tobacco has to be the closest to a cigarillo that I’ve ever experienced in a e-juice. No idea what flavour they use or if they use NET’s

Wouldn’t mind trying my hand at some NET’s

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Fake tobaccos….well put. Guess it is difficult to know if real tobacco was used in these flavours or if they are just some concoction of artificial flavours that resemble something similar to tobacco.

I enjoy a commercial juice from Blackwood called Royal Oak (Canadian company so unsure of availability elsewhere). It’s a cherry bourbon tobacco. The cherry and bourbon are subtle, but the tobacco has to be the closest to a cigarillo that I’ve ever experienced in a e-juice. No idea what flavour they use or if they use NET’s

Wouldn’t mind trying my hand at some NET’s
    Maybe you could contact Ty at Stixx and see if he ships to Toronto.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    After vaping NET's for 3 years I just can't do them anymore. I mailed about three hundred dollars worth of NET's to a very nice chap in Australia..... the shipping alone was a pretty penny. I actually enjoy the synthetic tobaccos.

I like synthetic (fake) tobaccos. Been using FA Soho a lot.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    After vaping NET's for 3 years I just can't do them anymore. I mailed about three hundred dollars worth of NET's to a very nice chap in Australia..... the shipping alone was a pretty penny. I actually enjoy the synthetic tobaccos.
    That’s funny. Just opposite from me.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Awesome! So these are NETs? Will have to put some on my next order.

Another I am interested in is Tobacco B*stard by Flavormonks.
    Yes,the Stixx extracts are NETs. Don’t know anything about Flavormonks,

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I totally understand. I suppose I just burned out on that one dimensional mud flavor. I will say, River Bottom Fog Sauce was good until they closed.
    Oh but I have several NET flavors that taste nothing alike and certainly not like mud. NETs mixed with fruits, vanillas or chocolate and more. Nothing one dimensional about it.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Yes,the Stixx extracts are NETs. Don’t know anything about Flavormonks,

Funny… I’ve glazed over Stixx many times but never really put much interest in them. In Canada they are about double the price of usual flavourings. Never knew they were NET’s. Which flavours have you tried?

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Even though I love my tobacco mixes (with nutty and caramel/vanilla added) I so want to try some NETs... the more you guys talk about them, the more I want to try some!

Users who are viewing this thread