Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Ms. Fran, here's something to try:

Honduran Grahamberry

Honduran Ligero (Stixx) 8%
Raspberry (FW) 1.5%
Raspberry (FA) 1.5%
Graham Cracker Clear (TFA) 3%

I just took the Honduran Raspberry recipe and added some graham. I started with 1% graham but it didn't move it. So I tried again using 3%. It doesn't take over the raspberry but it does take the top off of it. I'm always looking for ways to make my vapes more durable and the graham achieves that without adding too much weight. As always, adjust to your taste. I'm guessing if you adjust in any direction, I'd start by going with a little less graham...maybe 2%. Try taking a few mls of your current Honduran Raspberry you have mixed up and add some graham. Give it a week or two. Oh, and I still get the Ligero taste on the exhale.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ms. Fran, here's something to try:

Honduran Grahamberry

Honduran Ligero (Stixx) 8%
    Raspberry (FW) 1.5%
    Raspberry (FA) 1.5%
    Graham Cracker Clear (TFA) 3%

I just took the Honduran Raspberry recipe and added some graham. I started with 1% graham but it didn't move it. So I tried again using 3%. It doesn't take over the raspberry but it does take the top off of it. I'm always looking for ways to make my vapes more durable and the graham achieves that without adding too much weight. As always, adjust to your taste. I'm guessing if you adjust in any direction, I'd start by going with a little less graham...maybe 2%. Try taking a few mls of your current Honduran Raspberry you have mixed up and add some graham. Give it a week or two. Oh, and I still get the Ligero taste on the exhale.
    Will do. I have to check my mixed stuff cause I added some graham to one mix.

Reactions: NolaMel

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    The positive side is that I bought myself a new "tactical" backpack , and I had to have a morale patch. :lol:
    20200227_134621.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Will do. I have to check my mixed stuff cause I added some graham to one mix.
    You use different raspberry in your recipe than mine so I'm not sure how the graham will play with your mix. In mine, the raspberry can be a bit too much after awhile. I don't really want to use less raspberry because then I get too much of the Ligero. Adding the graham knocks down the raspberry a little and my blend is actually less sweet. I had room to knock down both and the graham did the trick.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Planting is a long way away here.
    I’m late getting my tomatoes in the ground. It’s been a weird winter. My plants from last year are still setting fruit. Not a ton, but still! Tomatoes in February??? Crazy
    MIL called and invited me to an early lunch. Now I’m full as a tick, and totally unmotivated to do anything.

Reactions: DavidOck

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You use different raspberry in your recipe than mine so I'm not sure how the graham will play with your mix. In mine, the raspberry can be a bit too much after awhile. I don't really want to use less raspberry because then I get too much of the Ligero. Adding the graham knocks down the raspberry a little and my blend is actually less sweet. I had room to knock down both and the graham did the trick.
    I wrote down the recipe you just posted going to check it against mine in awhile. If not close I may mix one as you posted.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hazelnut Cream:
    Butterscotch Ripple-fw-2%
    Hazelnut-fw-4.5%
    VBIC-cap-4%
    Fresh Cream-fa-1.5%
    I used which flavor brands that I have.
    The original recipe calls for .5% of sweetener, I left that out.

I can't imagine between the butterscotch and the vbic that it would need sweetener. I'd leave it out too.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    @Skeebo , I saw that too... sounds delicious! They also mentioned that FW Hazelnut is the best.

I am certainly enjoying it and that's with only a two day steep.... judging from the ingredients (knowing some need more of a steep) it can only get better with time. I am going to have to mix more so I can find out though.

I don't have cookie dough, any subs?

Cookie Dough by Flavorah is a pretty unique flavor. I am not sure it will be the same with a substitution, but if I had to I would probably use Biscuit (INW) at a low percentage-- probably the same that the cookie dough is listed at in the recipe.

Where's the caramel?

Ancient Chinese Secret :). It's the butterscotch ripple. At 2% it comes across as a nice creamy caramel, especially with the creamy flavors in the recipe.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Do you have it in a different brand? One of the advantages of having 450+ flavors is I can usually make most recipes posted. Not all. It still chaps my behind when someone uses a bunch of flavors from a brand I don't have much of like MB.

Oh I hate that. I am a part of a few groups and have noticed MB being used in a lot of the posted recipes.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I don't have cookie dough, any subs?
    The recipe sounds sweet enough... just regular cookie if you have it. Even some graham and biscuit if you have that. I use cookie (not sugar cookie) and Graham because I don't like a lot of sweetness... if you do, then sugar cookie would work fine.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I’m late getting my tomatoes in the ground. It’s been a weird winter. My plants from last year are still setting fruit. Not a ton, but still! Tomatoes in February??? Crazy
    Same here in CA... getting the garden ready for tomatoes (they are so much better than store bought) We didn't get enough rain/snow this winter... going to be a dry summer, but no worries the garden is on drip system. We also do green beans... that's about it, keep it simple. Like I've said before, lived at 5000 ft in the mountains for over 10 years... it's the only thing I do like about being back down here in the city... early spring for sure (sorry to tease the rest of you)

Users who are viewing this thread