Random DIY mixing and More

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
Just got back from the store. Took forever getting groceries for two families, then cleaning everything. I’m glad that’s over. I’m seeing a lot more people with masks. Toilet paper was at dollar general and paper towels at piggly wiggly but we didn’t need any. Just a few though. Some food items are still not 100% stocked. Bread was 50% but they had plenty. I’m so glad my son helps. That’s a lot to do.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just got back from the store. Took forever getting groceries for two families, then cleaning everything. I’m glad that’s over. I’m seeing a lot more people with masks. Toilet paper was at dollar general and paper towels at piggly wiggly but we didn’t need any. Just a few though. Some food items are still not 100% stocked. Bread was 50% but they had plenty. I’m so glad my son helps. That’s a lot to do.
    Glad you have the help.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I’d never heard of that grapefruit til you mentioned it.
    It is my first grapefruit flavor, another sale item. Wasn't sure if I'd like grapefruit in a mix, but for the price (I think it was less than $1 for 15mL) it was worth trying out. I was pleasantly surprised, I really like grapefruit vapes. My next flavor purchase I plan on getting the INW White Grapefruit and INW Rhubarb you enjoy. So far, most of the flavors I've tried that you mentioned liking I also enjoy, so there's a good chance I'll like those ones too.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It is my first grapefruit flavor, another sale item. Wasn't sure if I'd like grapefruit in a mix, but for the price (I think it was less than $1 for 15mL) it was worth trying out. I was pleasantly surprised, I really like grapefruit vapes. My next flavor purchase I plan on getting the INW White Grapefruit and INW Rhubarb you enjoy. So far, most of the flavors I've tried that you mentioned liking I also enjoy, so there's a good chance I'll like those ones too.
    In general, I shy away from sweet flavors. I like FW Huckleberry also. Use that one quite a bit.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    VTA Grapefruit and FW Ruby Red Grapefruit are really good, too.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You do need another grapefruit to mix with the INW. That White Grapefruit is mixed in only a small percentage.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Finish up the last one, and Mamaw will have her kitchen back. Ten fresh NET extractions, probably close to 800ml that could mix eight liters of e-liquid. Not that I could ever vape that much n a year....
    Congratulations Pops. I’m looking forward to your reviews.

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    Congratulations Pops. I’m looking forward to your reviews.

That will be another 4 to 6 weeks.

Pop, what filter progression did you use?

coffee
    5 micron
    2 micron
    ?

Coffee, then placed a AeroPress filter on top of a 2 micron filter, and squeezed then tightly into the screw-on bottom of the AeroPress. I noticed I could get a good clean filter that way as long as I was patient, and did not try to force the extract through the AeroPress too fast. Getting six to ten drip-drip-drip was slow, but too much pressure opened a steady stream from the edge of the filter basket.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Thanks for the well wishes all. Fever went down, it was an infection like I thought. Regular listerine use is helping, tooth is hurting less today.

I "cut" my listerine about half and half with hydrogen peroxide, and add a generous dose of salt. Works better than straight listerine, and the listerine makes the peroxoide palatable ;)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Also I’m actually getting 3 new flavors,not four. I already have some Australian Chocolate. I’m not sure that I’lol sft 3 fruits but I have to do the RF Blackberry. That’s the flavor I made the order for.

Users who are viewing this thread