Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    She emailed so that was helpful. I need an order for it telemedicine doesn't do it. I will see if I can get an appointment at the adult clinic tomorrow, they can order a test or just do it there. I don't think I can go today honestly, I'm pretty wiped already.

Anna
    OK, tomorrow will do.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    They have reversed that. Now saying any anti inflammatory is preferred since the virus causes so much irration and produces excessive inflamation. Aspirin is an NSAID.
    "They" keep changing "their" mind. First said sunlight DOES NOT kill the virus... now say it DOES. (like on surfaces)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Yep it's ultem. You can get an all ultem tank with attached mouthpiece I think. I thought I got one but it seems I didn't.

I actually prefer the black one to the SS. IDK why I don't usually like dark tanks but the ultem doesn't offer much visibility in either case.

Anna

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Many reasons to buy Everclear for there are dozens, perhaps hundreds of cocktails that can be made from it. It’s how it is applied to the drink. Take a Moscow Mule as an example, typical recipe calls for 1.5 to 2 ounces of vodka. Half that using Everclear but still top the mug with crushed ice and Ginger Beer and you have yourself a Everclear cocktail. Now muddle some mint, add a touch of simple syrup and you have taken that Mule to another level. Damn, getting thirsty...must be 5pm somewhere!

Contrary to some belief, Vodka does have a taste. I could make you 6 of the same cocktails, using 6 different vodka’s with all giving a different taste. You’ll see many mixologists using a specific vodka to achieve a specific taste profile.

I love your spirit, especially when it's clear.:)

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    "They" keep changing "their" mind. First said sunlight DOES NOT kill the virus... now say it DOES. (like on surfaces)

94977615_10158388311746972_739039858755895296_n.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I know that I have flavors that I've bought and either never tried or never used in a recipe. I'd guess that I'm not the only one on this thread like that. I was thinking it might be fun to go through my flavor list and pick out flavors that I haven't used and make some recipes with them. Good or bad, it might be interesting. We could even turn it into a game of sorts if others wanted to do the same. We could post what we come up with and tell if they are good or bad.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I know that I have flavors that I've bought and either never tried or never used in a recipe. I'd guess that I'm not the only one on this thread like that. I was thinking it might be fun to go through my flavor list and pick out flavors that I haven't used and make some recipes with them. Good or bad, it might be interesting. We could even turn it into a game of sorts if others wanted to do the same. We could post what we come up with and tell if they are good or bad.
    That sounds like fun.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good Afternoon Random Mixers!

We have to go to the bank today, we set up a savings account over the phone but have to go through the drive-up to sign the papers. Ugh, don't want to touch anything!
    Bring hand sanitizer with you.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    At worst it could be amusing.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I went to the liquor store while on the way home today. On the counter, next to the register, there was a bottle of hand sanitizer sitting there, so of course I used it. It wasn't a name brand gel hand sanitizer, must have been made using everclear, I reeked of it. So anyway, I walk out of the store, and put the plastic bottle of Jim Beam in the waistband of my jeans (makes a good sized bulge), then get on the motorcycle and leave. Must have passed 7 police cars on the way home, there was some kind of emergency nearby. Glad they didn't stop me because that would have been a little awkward. "Sir, have you been drinking?" "No officer, I just reek of alcohol because of the hand sanitizer." "What is that bulge under you shirt then?" "It's an un-opened bottle of whiskey." "Uh huh. Sir, please turn off the vehicle and step over here." Lol, here's my sign.

Reactions: hittman

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015

I’ll play. Sounds fun!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ll start browsing my list also. So are we going to only use flavors we haven’t used in the recipes or just some of both? I’d say do whichever you want.
    I guess that would depend on what flavors each finds to work with. I have 2 possible bases,a biscuit and a cereal so I’m all set.

Users who are viewing this thread