Random DIY mixing and More

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
(quietly entering the room,, going to sit over here in the corner) :rolleyes:

I'm so glad you are here! I saw your post on the stocking up thread last night and I intended to reach out to you today. I totally forgot to do it, but I'm glad you made your way here anyway. I always enjoy reading your posts!

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
I'm so glad you are here! I saw your post on the stocking up thread last night and I intended to reach out to you today. I totally forgot to do it, but I'm glad you made your way here anyway. I always enjoy reading your posts!
Oh there you go,, opening a can of worms my family calls my brain &mouth!:banana:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Can’t get any easier
VT Yoghurt Drink 3%
FW Yogurt 1%

Add your fruit of choice
I used 1% INW Black Currant and 1% INW Raspberry
I like easy. Thank you.

Didn't have the 2 yogurt's so time for a small BCF order. In addition figured I'd grab WF Chocolate Chunks, VT Dark Choc and Glamour Choc.. WF Hazelnut and Cream sounds real good so added that.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Don’t forget to tag me on the updates. We’ll be home tomorrow, so Wednesday I’ll be either desperately trying to catch up here, or skimming through till I reach a doable number of posts
I won't forget. The CAP Vanilla Custard v1 takes time so, yeah. It'll be a minute. ;)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I like easy. Thank you.

Didn't have the 2 yogurt's so time for a small BCF order. In addition figured I'd grab WF Chocolate Chunks, VT Dark Choc and Glamour Choc.. WF Hazelnut and Cream sounds real good so added that.
    It is good.

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    Imho, people my age and older are at a disadvantage of understanding how to make small income to supplement their retirement.

The young transition very quickly,, its a video game to them. The older people have misconceptions about the market,, but really its like a garden,, you take what it gives you and move on.

The biggest problem people run into is adjusting their views.

As an example,, people think you cant make money unless the market is going up,, but actually you often make more money faster in a down market,,, turns out gravity moves faster than rockets.

Suppose I told you to climb Pike's Peak,,, how long would that take? Ok,, now that you are at the top,, and I told you to jump,, how long would it take you to get to the same point at ground level before you started climbing up? Well that depends on the reason of a stock going down,,, but usually,, you can fall faster than you can climb.

In other words imagine a ramp/ mountain that goes up 14000 feet,,, it will take you X amount of time to climb it,,, and jumping/falling off will get you back to the starting point much faster.

So suppose it took you 2 months to climb and you made $500,, but you could also make $500 in about a week as the stock sells off,,, feast at the garden that feeds you.

Last edited:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    Americans will learn crypto soon,, Trump has mentioned it softly,,, don't worry it doesn't matter who let the cat out of the bag,, we are going there anyway.

Just so you can have a passing knowledge to get you through a conversation:

Bitcoin-ultra rich,, but not very efficient,,, more like what you would use to buy a house

Ethereum- is/was very effective,, until I got trapped for 17 hours in a simple transaction--- because this crypto is very popular with the Asians and some gambling cat card game... OMG!!! Never again

Litecoin,, I have done very well with this one,, very fast & fluid,, may become the USA favorite

Ripple- this in not a real crypto to the purist,,, i hated it for a long time,, but not now,, I have to accept that its roll is "entry/gateway crypto" -- it was developed with banks,,,,. Banks and control is what crypto was trying to escape (the Federal Reserve & their inequality of access to funds)

Tether,, has a lot of haters,, but it is really the best option away from ripple because of its structure,,, ripple cant represent the $usd like tether (tether is. Basket of USD+YEN+EURO)- tether is designed to stay stable at $1+/-

Every single day huge $$ is moving in the crypto-running away from $usd/any currency & global transactions

$42,079,148,430 USD/in 24hours in tether ALONE!- every single day, and this is not a heavy day!

This is important because of a few reasons:
    In the last 2 weeks we have lost 3% purchasing power,, that is inflation to offset all the debt we are having to issue for our current country condition (PPP loans, unemployment,, corporate bail outs) in a few days the Federal Reserve will make a statement & say there is no inflation as they always have,,, kind of hard for someone making $125million to recognize inflation when they don't have to balance cost of living )

Most concerning issue is George Soros,, besides his politics,, he is a trader,, and many years ago he targeted the British Pound- he won! That is not good for USA,, I live well but I don't want my country paying $30 for a loaf of bread.

Last edited:

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I just went to mix a bunch of Cran-Lime but once I started I realized I was only making 30ml. So I finished that and went to make 100ml more when I ran out of cranberry with only half the amount I needed in the mix. So I substituted Cactus and we'll see how it tastes!

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Welcome @kross8 . I remember this lengthy time long ago called "Life before Arizona" and I bought stocks and stuff, but since then I have lurched from catastrophe to catastrophe, so I figure I buy flavors. They last longer, more value for money, and I figure I will live longer.

I just killed a spider the size of my hand. In my first post like, it was HALF the size of my hand but I have now decided it is WAY BIGGER.

That was the most exhaustingly fatal way I have ever heard (except when it happened IRL and off giant empire buildings) to describe stocks and bonds I have ever heard.

I will say I have been involved in buying, rehabbing, selling and burning down or flooding deeply many houses in my time but NOT THIS TIME NU UH. I am buying a house that needs window coverings. I am too OLD. Also unless you want to count "life excitement points" I have come out NET TOTALLY NET NEGATIVE financially on that little jaunt.

Sigh.

Anna

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    Welcome @kross8 . I remember this lengthy time long ago called "Life before Arizona" and I bought stocks and stuff, but since then I have lurched from catastrophe to catastrophe, so I figure I buy flavors. They last longer, more value for money, and I figure I will live longer.

I just killed a spider the size of my hand. In my first post like, it was HALF the size of my hand but I have now decided it is WAY BIGGER.

That was the most exhaustingly fatal way I have ever heard (except when it happened IRL and off giant empire buildings) to describe stocks and bonds I have ever heard.

I will say I have been involved in buying, rehabbing, selling and burning down or flooding deeply many houses in my time but NOT THIS TIME NU UH. I am buying a house that needs window coverings. I am too OLD. Also unless you want to count "life excitement points" I have come out NET TOTALLY NET NEGATIVE financially on that little jaunt.

Sigh.

Anna
    Chin up,,, everyone fails many times before huge success,,, if they don't admit it,, then they were assisted the whole time and not giving credit to their mentors.

Keep at what you love,, fate has a way of getting inline with you.

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    I don't actually need to be like a huge success. Mediocre enough to get by is looking mighty good to me. Course, it's late I'm tired, I gotta go to bed man.

Anna
    A huge success is whatever makes you happy :)

nobody should have to meet someone else's standard to qualify/quantify the term.

Days like today,, I consider 3 hours of sleep as a huge success,, next week I may raise my criteria and call 6 hours of sleep a huge success. - since 1995,, sleep,, or the lack of it has haunted me.. so I find success whenever I can.

Users who are viewing this thread