hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    ruin as in it tastes bad or as it overtakes everything?

It overtook everything and tasted bad to me. I can’t remember the recipe but it called for a high percentage of cactus.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Maybe a wooden box to set them in? Heavy one.
    I use one. The mod I pull out sometimes gets knocked over. :D
    IMG_1076aCR.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Never did with toys when I was kid. Or crayons. Carry over into adulthood!?! :lol:
    You sound like my mom, "put that away", lol. j/k, teasing, or maybe not. ;)
    I had 4 kids. I didn't spend alot of time telling them to put stuff away.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I did think that, @FranC . However, that was when I was assured from my former employer (whom I hate, and they hate me) they would only give out dates of employment and job description. I reminded them (via email) what they said, but WHO KNOWS. If I signed some sort of release that superseded it, well, I cannot even IMAGINE what they would say, especially my supervisor.

I would not get credentialed I don't think, and I think if that happens you can't apply for ANY federal job. That would..... Oooh, I don't want to even THINK about it. It would suck though.

I should probably call my mom, tell her my woes and have her say some Sufi prayers. l am not a Sufi (I am not anything but this sort of mishmash of whatever) but she is surprisingly effective.

I have all weekend to worry about this, it's not great. Also, I seem to be unable to accomplish anything. Well, that's not ENTIRELY true, I got out some flavors to dilute my mango lassi one more time. The one I have the MOST hope for, I'm heat steeping it, because I am SICK of waiting.

Also, my first custard, a berry custard, is in my newly assembled and cheerful rose 3. I got a check from my MIL for my birthday and I guess I could use some of it to buy more top fill doggies, because I so vastly prefer them. I mean, it's six bucks. BUT it's fasttech and we might be somewhere else when it comes. I don't trust FT and the post office and everything. Meh. So I 3was able to coil and fill something. The custard tastes okay but a bit anemic. I am gong to do stuff to it. See if I can get a little more flavor profile. It ALSO might get heat steeped IDK.

It's raining here. The little dog came RUNNING the minute I opened the door. He was all like "I need my inside cage I am freaking." ALSO dang, that dog ate ANOTHER giant bowl of food. He is literally getting fatter before my eyes. The more time we spend together, the better it is. I wish he could be an inside dog but he just CAN'T.

My back hurts now. Apparently at all times, it is going to hurt anytime I do ANYTHING. I have been through this before with every last move. I HAVE to be able to lift things that are too heavy for me to assist the husband. So, I wear a back brace, but it doesn't really help so much. My arms, however, are Linda Hamiltonish at the moment. I have been so busy. It's good I got some energy I guess.

Sigh. In a few here I am going to a) mix my stuff got a couple things I wish to make more of and the EVIL freaking mango thing gonna happen.

Oh well, you don't fail you don't learn. Then, I will clean the bathroom and bathe and well probably use my tens unit to like, have my back be better. I wanted to shoot for 2 or 1.5 yoga today. The good news is my hip don't hurt or if it does it is being drowned out by pain signals from my BACK which is like I HATE You. Etc.

Anna

virm

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 27, 2019
    The recipe I was thinking of before was Grack. I forget who’s it is but calls for 2.25% cactus. I thought it was horrible.

lol i think ive tried the INW at 4%.. how one's tongue can be dull so to this and yet let them imrpovise with so much spice and ingredients in cooking must be one of those explained-too-easily-through-anatomies-of-the-soul things

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I did think that, @FranC . However, that was when I was assured from my former employer (whom I hate, and they hate me) they would only give out dates of employment and job description. I reminded them (via email) what they said, but WHO KNOWS. If I signed some sort of release that superseded it, well, I cannot even IMAGINE what they would say, especially my supervisor.

I would not get credentialed I don't think, and I think if that happens you can't apply for ANY federal job. That would..... Oooh, I don't want to even THINK about it. It would suck though.

I should probably call my mom, tell her my woes and have her say some Sufi prayers. l am not a Sufi (I am not anything but this sort of mishmash of whatever) but she is surprisingly effective.

I have all weekend to worry about this, it's not great. Also, I seem to be unable to accomplish anything. Well, that's not ENTIRELY true, I got out some flavors to dilute my mango lassi one more time. The one I have the MOST hope for, I'm heat steeping it, because I am SICK of waiting.

Also, my first custard, a berry custard, is in my newly assembled and cheerful rose 3. I got a check from my MIL for my birthday and I guess I could use some of it to buy more top fill doggies, because I so vastly prefer them. I mean, it's six bucks. BUT it's fasttech and we might be somewhere else when it comes. I don't trust FT and the post office and everything. Meh. So I 3was able to coil and fill something. The custard tastes okay but a bit anemic. I am gong to do stuff to it. See if I can get a little more flavor profile. It ALSO might get heat steeped IDK.

It's raining here. The little dog came RUNNING the minute I opened the door. He was all like "I need my inside cage I am freaking." ALSO dang, that dog ate ANOTHER giant bowl of food. He is literally getting fatter before my eyes. The more time we spend together, the better it is. I wish he could be an inside dog but he just CAN'T.

My back hurts now. Apparently at all times, it is going to hurt anytime I do ANYTHING. I have been through this before with every last move. I HAVE to be able to lift things that are too heavy for me to assist the husband. So, I wear a back brace, but it doesn't really help so much. My arms, however, are Linda Hamiltonish at the moment. I have been so busy. It's good I got some energy I guess.

Sigh. In a few here I am going to a) mix my stuff got a couple things I wish to make more of and the EVIL freaking mango thing gonna happen.

Oh well, you don't fail you don't learn. Then, I will clean the bathroom and bathe and well probably use my tens unit to like, have my back be better. I wanted to shoot for 2 or 1.5 yoga today. The good news is my hip don't hurt or if it does it is being drowned out by pain signals from my BACK which is like I HATE You. Etc.

Anna
    I’m still hoping it all works out including your mixes.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2013
    MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
    If it was in the area under your avatar it could have been the same species I posted in the pictures, Diamondback Terrapins. I am glad to hear of this though because it gives my conservationist buddies and I hope.

I grew up learning about box turtles (terrapene carolina). Nature was one of my favorite parts of summer camp - it was located in a state forest and it was a great place to explore. At the time, I lived about 25mi north of Boston, now I'm west of the city. I'm going to keep an eye out to see which ones are crawling around here.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I grew up learning about box turtles (terrapene carolina). Nature was one of my favorite parts of summer camp - it was located in a state forest and it was a great place to explore. At the time, I lived about 25mi north of Boston, now I'm west of the city. I'm going to keep an eye out to see which ones are crawling around here.
    Are there still cute little towns left in Mass?

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    Here's something I've been playing with today ; BEAR CLAW - Vanilla Cupcake (TFA) 3%, Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 2%, Biscuit (INW) 1%, Milk & Honey (FLV) 1%, Shisha Vanilla (INW) 1%. Makes for a very sweet pastry flavor.
    Been doing 100 drop tests up to now, but I think I'm ready to start mixing some 10 samples with Apple, or Peach, or Blueberry, or Strawberry.

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Gotta be honest here,I'm getting drunk tonight,as simple as that.
    Went out this morning,spent 10 euros on 2 bottle of fake baileys and I'm downing all 2 bottles tonight while watching old episodes of Three's Company.

Pops starts radiotherapy on tuesday,20 straight sessions which mean a month of having to endure his bad temper so tonight? yeah i need them 2 bottles and then some.

p.s.not a drinker,don't like beer or wine,only drink if i got out and given that im home taking care of my pops means i never go out,just didn't want to give the impression that I'm a booze hound :D

UPDATE

One bottle down and just started on my second one,meh at only 17.5% alcohol this bootleg version of baileys is pretty meh so far,a bit tingly and that's about it.

Listening to some Credence while browsing ECF sure is entertaining,oh god i needed this...just one night of respite is all i wanted,me with my music is enough for me.

Love you guys

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    20200627_172908.jpg

Over 7 cubic yards of compact rocky dirt removed, and no buried treasure.. in the traditional sense. What I did find was beautiful black dirt underneath all this fill dirt, which to me is buried treasure. My house is over 100 yrs old, so at one point, long ago, they must have been gardening.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    UPDATE

One bottle down and just started on my second one,meh at only 17.5% alcohol this bootleg version of baileys is pretty meh so far,a bit tingly and that's about it.

Listening to some Credence while browsing ECF sure is entertaining,oh god i needed this...just one night of respite is all i wanted,me with my music is enough for me.

Love you guys
    Love you too, Cloud. You’re a good son.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    View attachment 893265
    Over 7 cubic yards of compact rocky dirt removed, and no buried treasure.. in the traditional sense. What I did find was beautiful black dirt underneath all this fill dirt, which to me is buried treasure. My house is over 100 yrs old, so at one point, long ago, they must have been gardening.
    Ouch to the sore back but looking good:) So glad you found that beautiful black dirt to make your work even more worth it. WooHoo I say!

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Here's something I've been playing with today ; BEAR CLAW - Vanilla Cupcake (TFA) 3%, Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 2%, Biscuit (INW) 1%, Milk & Honey (FLV) 1%, Shisha Vanilla (INW) 1%. Makes for a very sweet pastry flavor.
    Been doing 100 drop tests up to now, but I think I'm ready to start mixing some 10 samples with Apple, or Peach, or Blueberry, or Strawberry.
    Dangit, my wife is gonna kill me when she sees my BCF purchase on my bank statement

Users who are viewing this thread