Random DIY mixing and More

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Got home with a fresh palate. I think I'm going to leave the Cappuccino alone for a while. It's only closing in on 2 weeks and I'll have the other two if I want stronger coffee flavors. I can even tank mix some Espresso to boost coffee, plus I'll probably be switching these on the same wick.

My friend's appointment is 6 days from mine. Oh well. Would've been a funner day at the infusion center than usual. Me and her husband probably would've been told to be quiet a lot.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
GremlinDIY has RF vg & SC 75% off. You have to put it in the cart to see discount, no code needed. Yes I am weak and placed an order.:facepalm:

Woo! And the free shipping hits pre-discount. That's a lot of flavoring for $17.50. I don't call that weak.
Plus I can use them on top of my 10% PG flavoring limit. I might have to look through old recipes.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Anything good, bad or ugly here?
Banana SC (RF)
Blueberry SC (RF)
Blood Orange (RF)
Boston Cream Pie (RF)
Cherry (RF)
Coffee Cake (RF)
Honeydew (RF)
Lemon (RF)
Lime (RF)
Mango (RF)
Orange (RF)
Pineapple (RF)
Raspberry (RF)
Rocky Road Ice Cream (RF)
Shortbread Cookie (RF)
Smores (RF)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Anything good, bad or ugly here?
    Banana SC (RF)
    Blueberry SC (RF)
    Blood Orange (RF)
    Boston Cream Pie (RF)
    Cherry (RF)
    Coffee Cake (RF)
    Honeydew (RF)
    Lemon (RF)
    Lime (RF)
    Mango (RF)
    Orange (RF)
    Pineapple (RF)
    Raspberry (RF)
    Rocky Road Ice Cream (RF)
    Shortbread Cookie (RF)
    Smores (RF)
    Wish I could tell you but I don't use RF flavors much of any.Except ABC that is.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well I decided I couldn't wait til September for my Peanut Butter so I checked out at BCF. Used my $4.75 credit and 12% coupon. Total under $17. Did get the Saskatoon berries,VT Dark Chocolate,FA Apricot and INW Pink Panther for new stuff. Admit to being really curious about the Pink Panther.

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    It's not Whiskey tasting. Really yummy cream.
    I bet I'm to whisky what you are to sweet. I could taste it if a whiskey drink was made with the bar gun before my rum and coke. If it has whiskey notes I'd find them. Southern Comfort is the only whiskey in a drink I've had that I didn't taste it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I bet I'm to whisky what you are to sweet. I could taste it if a whiskey drink was made with the bar gun before my rum and coke. If it has whiskey notes I'd find them. Southern Comfort is the only whiskey in a drink I've had that I didn't taste it.
    Well maybe but you should have got a small bottle to try.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The INW Rhubarb was kinda sweet to me at first try. Very happy to find that it's mostly tart after 10 days steep. The TFA Cranberry after 10 days steep is mostly tart with just a tad of sweetness. I put both back for more steeping.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    I heard that RF was going to quit selling to the public. Anybody else here that?

I read something like that on ELR. Walt has taken a back seat, can't remember if he's retired or what but he did mention something about not being able to buy smaller bottles directly from RF site anymore but BCF and others will still carry them.

There's a thread over at ELR "Real Flavors, Walt Reynolds steps down" in E-liquids - General that shares some info. Seems they'll be focusing on their wholesale business & 16 oz. bottles will be the smallest they'll offer on the RF site. They'll also be cutting 127 combo flavors from their menu. Walt noted " They are super easy to blend & we will include the recipes for each. Cutting down on those will allow stores to be able to stock more flavors and cut back on labor as I move on to other projects."

Users who are viewing this thread