strawberry
custard
cheesecake
yogurt
champagne
apricot
orange

and many others.
Peach and blueberry? That is surprising to me for some reason. I might have to give that a shot. Thanks!

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I keep the blueberry really low or it overpowers.
Good to know. I have Wild Blueberry (TFA) that I can mix with the peach. I've been wanting to find something to try my Bavarian Cream flavoring in too. Perhaps peach would be a good pair with it.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Good afternoon :)
I have plans to check on my agates that have been tumbling for a total 35 days now. The last 14 days with high polish grit, so I'm hoping I am satisfied with the results and that they'll be done.. so i can get the next batch tumbling.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Um I actually said that apricot, mango and peach were a holy trinity. So yeah, go ahead and add mango but JUST mango not one of them weird ones it won't be good (like sour mango or Indian mango.) I am partial to PUR regular old mango but I have about 8 of them.

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm going to shut puter down for a time We have a bad t-storm but at least we have rain. Gonna fire up my ipad.

We could use some here. I don’t think there’s any chance until end of the week

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Just got the new Gremberry Farms "Weekly Flyer" about items on special from now until Thursday at midnight. It only shows 6 flavorings at the top of the page, but when you scroll down there's actually 10. This week's theme is "Sweet and Sour". There's FW and TFA Sweetener, TFA Sweet & Tart (A favorite of several friends with their fruity flavorings), several Sour flavorings, TFA Sweet Cream, and more in the Sale. His regular code GREMLIN also still works for an additional 5% off of those prices, too.

Weekly Flyer - Gremberry Farms

I found out that Rich has been having a pretty hard time staying afloat business-wise. Whatever money comes in goes right back out to pay his rent and utilities. He's had some amazing 25%-35% off deals on all FA, WF, MB, and LB flavorings lately. They may even still have the 25% off discount applied automatically in the Shopping Cart, but I didn't check it. The 5% off GREMLIN code wouldn't apply to them, too, though. However, he does have really reasonable S/H. I can usually order 8-10 30mL bottles and still only pay $4.50 S/H.

He still has almost a year on his lease, so he's trying to figure out what to do. He's thinking about just continuing on with TFA, CAP, and FW flavorings, as well as his own proprietary Gremlin flavorings...when the other brands sell out. There's just no way for him to keep trying to compete with BCF and River Supply and carrying so many brands.

So, if there's anything you need and you'd like to help out a really nice vendor...you may want to check out the Weekly Flyer, or any of those other flavoring brands. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    @DLKnives you guys need to MAKE your insurance company pay for alternate housing (I believe you own it right?) If not MAKE your landlord um, find alternate housing.

It's not just the lack of A/C but especially with your breathing problems you had, the whole plac, needs to like be PURGED of smoke and smoke residue.

We had our issues with State Farm our second claim but our first one they had this team (that were really good) show up about 5 minutes after the fire, and say, get any clothes/meds/crud you need (single suitcase only though) and get out. We did not see our belongings until the were restored to the house, like 18 months later.

Smoke is no joke. Golly I can't believe I said that but you need to take this seriously you were in the hospital for a WHILE.

You can't be in there until it's remediated. Interestingly, home liability claims don't seem to raise your homeowners insurance as much as car ones.

For all you know your incompetent A/C person CAUSED the fire, that should be investigated too (I hope.)

Sorry, like @FranC I hate fire. If you don't have insurance or whatnot for whatever reason, at least hire a cleaning service if you can to freaking get the residue out of stuff.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @DLKnives you guys need to MAKE your insurance company pay for alternate housing (I believe you own it right?) If not MAKE your landlord um, find alternate housing.

It's not just the lack of A/C but especially with your breathing problems you had, the whole plac, needs to like be PURGED of smoke and smoke residue.

We had our issues with State Farm our second claim but our first one they had this team (that were really good) show up about 5 minutes after the fire, and say, get any clothes/meds/crud you need (single suitcase only though) and get out. We did not see our belongings until the were restored to the house, like 18 months later.

Smoke is no joke. Golly I can't believe I said that but you need to take this seriously you were in the hospital for a WHILE.

You can't be in there until it's remediated. Interestingly, home liability claims don't seem to raise your homeowners insurance as much as car ones.

For all you know your incompetent A/C person CAUSED the fire, that should be investigated too (I hope.)

Sorry, like @FranC I hate fire. If you don't have insurance or whatnot for whatever reason, at least hire a cleaning service if you can to freaking get the residue out of stuff.

Anna
    It was a sawmill, Anna. Wood dust. Many years ago.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    For any fans of boysenberry or blackberry and @Zazie :wub:

Lots Of CowBoys

0.5% Boysenberry (FLV)
    2% Boysenberry (VTA)
    1% Cream (FLV)
    2% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
    2% Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP)
    3% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP)
    0.5% Super Sweet (CAP) or Sweetness (FLV) (optional)
    Give it a week to shine

Sub the creams with what you have on hand :thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread