hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I did a little more counting tonight but have more to go. Now I’m up to 75 mods. Still have a few boxes to count. My innokin coils are at 41 boxes. I do have mostly 1.2 but have some 1.6 and .8.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I did a little more counting tonight but have more to go. Now I’m up to 75 mods. Still have a few boxes to count. My innokin coils are at 41 boxes. I do have mostly 1.2 but have some 1.6 and .8.

Never mind. Maybe I need to buy more mods and coils. ;)

Note to self: Stop reading this thread (and the shiny thread). :lol:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

I also have a max and Argus Gt on the way as well as a couple pnp tanks and some coils. I think you need to order something. You know you want to.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Mods are hard. Now that I have (looks both ways to make sure Cloud 777 is nowhere in the vicinity) enough hairties for my tanks, well, I am not breaking them. Mods are unpredictable. If I get a bit to fiery I can make one burst into flames without even trying. Sucks.

Butter mint should taste like that old time chocolate mint candy you can still get from like a Cracker Barrel? And it is DELIICOUS? Only you have to do a fair amount to the flavor to make it taste like that honestly. You can. But it takes effort.

I had no clue until I think it was @vaper1960 posted about butter mint and fruits an I was like 'How Vile." Only I accidentally did some combining in the tank and it is actually DELICIOUS (Accidnetally,l was definitely not gonna do it on PURPOSE) and he was totally right. I dom't quite get it, but it works.

I will only eat orange tic tacs. So, IDK about the vanilla bit.

I WILL BE in bed by 10 this evening. Oh Gosh, Wed. approaches.

Anna

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I think you need to order something. You know you want to.

:lol:

Oh, I do, I do.

I have three packages coming from FT (1 delivered yesterday, 1 is in LA, 1 is being packaged), and just got my Kanger Wholesale order (Z coils). Plus three carts loaded at other vendors.

But I'll never catch up with you--and some others whose names I won't mention. :D

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

All threads, look me at yesterday, had nothing else wanted to buy, read a thread and bought a vinci x and 2 rba heads for it :facepalm:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Wow

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    All threads, look me at yesterday, had nothing else wanted to buy, read a thread and bought a vinci x and 2 rba heads for it :facepalm:

Haha! I discovered that I have 2 of them--brand new. Don't ask. So I'm getting .6 and .8Ω Pn-P coils and the RBA.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    :lol:

Oh, I do, I do.

I have three packages coming from FT (1 delivered yesterday, 1 is in LA, 1 is being packaged), and just got my Kanger Wholesale order (Z coils). Plus three carts loaded at other vendors.

But I'll never catch up with you--and some others whose names I won't mention. :D
    Not me. I only have something like 55

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    :shock:

I have 20.... And I thought it would be enough... :lol: :facepalm: :vapor:
    I have a bad thumb and a dreadful fear of being not able to build eventually, so I *may* have overstocked just a little. I have those plus a shoebox of the 0.8 (my less fav z).

Users who are viewing this thread