Random DIY mixing and More

thanswr1

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I like cinnamon juices and I like sweet juices. This has both.

If you like the tingle of cinnamon and sugar on the lips, this is it.

upload_2020-9-6_14-53-52.png

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    The only thing holding me back from more nic, is that I am not sure how much I can fit in my 1.1 freezer. Right now I have 5 liters, not including the 2 from Nic River that needed replacements. And if I can find a mod for really, really cheap, I will grab it to add to the stash.

Well - Since we have the same mini-freezer, I can tell you right now I have approximately 4 liters decanted into 15 - 8 oz bottles with room for at least another 15 - 8 oz bottles, if not a few more 8/4oz bottles placed gingerly in between the top of the bottles and either the shelf/top of freezer. See attached pictures:

4puQUDL.jpg

DU7tiRZ.jpg

.​

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Well - Since we have the same mini-freezer, I can tell you right now I have approximately 4 liters decanted into 15 - 8 oz bottles with room for at least another 15 - 8 oz bottles, if not a few more 8/4oz bottles placed gingerly in between the top of the bottles and either the shelf/top of freezer. See attached pictures:

4puQUDL.jpg

DU7tiRZ.jpg

.​
    That is good to know. Just by looking at the freezer, I would not have expected it too have as much storage space as it does. And you even have them all bubble wrapped, which is probably a good idea.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    I've got three FT orders, of which only one has shipped. I got some cheap Smoant Taggerz kits, throwaway mods, but they were only $18, and I got some more Dead Rabbits. Also, there are some assorted odds and ends. I've been browsing, but I'm not buying. I had an order for replacement bottles for the Gbox I got from Uncle. That was from DHgate, but they cancelled it, and I can't find them anywhere else. If anybody knows where I can get them, give me a holler.

Hoping this might help, I posted in the "classie ad":

BTW: An ECF Friend brought to my attention:

There are several old conversations on Reddit about other bottles that would work in the GBOX, since quite a few people didn't like the one GV included, after using it for awhile. There was a link in 1 conversation...to what a member named eLicky posted about it. In his post (linked to below) he said the silicone bottle for the Wismec Luxotic BF Box Mod fit and worked well in it. After being asked if he'd actually tried it....he did and then posted his results. He also linked to a pic on imgur to show 1 in the GBOX and 1 in its wrapper. Several vendors currently have those bottles in stock in several different colors, too.

Here's the link to his post:

Silicon bottles for Geekvape GBox (no modding required) : electronic_cigarette

Within that conversation, another member also posted and said: "The kangertech dripbox bottles work as well. Not silicon but they are a lot softer than the stock bottles." However, if they're NOT silicone...chances are people won't want to use them.

I hope the above helps you. :)

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Just mixed up another 30ml batch of lemon blueberry cake, thanks @hittman
    I upped the FW blueberry just a smidge, and added a smidgen of lemon SC. Hopefully I didn't ruin this great recipe, but would have liked just a bit more blueberry and lemon flavor. The cake part of it is perfect.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Hoping this might help, I posted in the "classie ad":

BTW: An ECF Friend brought to my attention:

There are several old conversations on Reddit about other bottles that would work in the GBOX, since quite a few people didn't like the one GV included, after using it for awhile. There was a link in 1 conversation...to what a member named eLicky posted about it. In his post (linked to below) he said the silicone bottle for the Wismec Luxotic BF Box Mod fit and worked well in it. After being asked if he'd actually tried it....he did and then posted his results. He also linked to a pic on imgur to show 1 in the GBOX and 1 in its wrapper. Several vendors currently have those bottles in stock in several different colors, too.

Here's the link to his post:

Silicon bottles for Geekvape GBox (no modding required) : electronic_cigarette

Within that conversation, another member also posted and said: "The kangertech dripbox bottles work as well. Not silicon but they are a lot softer than the stock bottles." However, if they're NOT silicone...chances are people won't want to use them.

I hope the above helps you. :)

Unfortunately the luxotic bottles are just as rare. I found them on one site, but they wanted $35 shipping.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

thanswr1

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Wow that’s a lot of sweetener.

Whopping amount of cinnamon

It can be adjusted. But it hits all my buttons.

Fair warning: Use an RTA if at all possible. This will kill your coil in a couple of days.

But what a glorious couple of days. ;)

MikeADore

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2016
    Tennessee
    BINGO! That's the problem! You could order (2) 30mL and be OK, but no single bottle larger than that. Of course...the cost for 2 30mL is more than 1 60mL.
    What about 2 30ml instead.
    Yep. That did the trick. Added about a dollar, but that's fine. Got it coming USPS First Class. Even trying to add an empty 120ml bottle forced it back up to USPS Priority, about $3 more than First Class. Just took it off the order. Not paying $3 extra shipping for a 49-cent bottle. I know I've bought 60ml and 120ml bottles of flavor before with no problem, but I'm now thinking it could have been with Heartland, which shipped it as part of a bigger nic order.

Either way, I've gone wild this Labor Day. A $19 battery order and a $20 flavor order...lol. Oh, well, it's nice to know that I, and most of you I'm sure, am stocked up to the point that I don't really need to buy anything.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    That is good to know. Just by looking at the freezer, I would not have expected it too have as much storage space as it does. And you even have them all bubble wrapped, which is probably a good idea.

YEP - Each bottle is Labeled w/who, what, when- that is Taped to bottle, Caps sealed with Tape (can't remember brand - others can step in here), then Wrapped in bubble wrap (that came with the bottles from Heartland), then bubble wrap is Tape closed (Priority mail from USPS ;) ) to make sure everything stayed safe and secure in Freezer . . .BTW: I blame it all on @Rossum & @JCinFLA . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

.EDIT: Oh and @markfm too . . . ;)

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Whopping amount of cinnamon

Sure is. If I wanted cinnamon flavor, I’d probably use Flv rich cinnamon. Also, that’s a really high total flavor percentage. Too high for me.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    It can be adjusted. But it hits all my buttons.

Fair warning: Use an RTA if at all possible. This will kill your coil in a couple of days.

But what a glorious couple of days. ;)

I’m not surprised it’s a coil killer with that much total flavoring.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Yep. That did the trick. Added about a dollar, but that's fine. Got it coming USPS First Class. Even trying to add an empty 120ml bottle forced it back up to USPS Priority, about $3 more than First Class. Just took it off the order. Not paying $3 extra shipping for a 49-cent bottle. I know I've bought 60ml and 120ml bottles of flavor before with no problem, but I'm now thinking it could have been with Heartland, which shipped it as part of a bigger nic order.

Either way, I've gone wild this Labor Day. A $19 battery order and a $20 flavor order...lol. Oh, well, it's nice to know that I, and most of you I'm sure, am stocked up to the point that I don't really need to buy anything.

Need went out the window a long time ago.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    OK, I might as well post this. One for @Zazie

White Rush
    FLV Cranberry 1%
    INW White Grapefruit 1%
    INW Rhubarb 1%
    FA Fresh Cream 1%
    INW Biscuit 1%

Warning, there is little to no sweetness.

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    OK, I might as well post this. One for @Zazie

White Rush
    FLC Cranberry 1%
    INW White Grapefruit 1%
    INW Rhubarb 1%
    FA Fresh Cream 1%
    INW Biscuit 1%

Warning, there is little to no sweetness.

I was just going to go mix. I’ll do this one too.

Reactions: FranC

Users who are viewing this thread