Random DIY mixing and More

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
So remember when I mentioned having odds and ends tanks with few coils? Welp, I just ordered at least a 5 pack for each...some more than that. Another $65. :facepalm: But that would have bugged me not having enough coils to enjoy them. Some were for tanks @NolaMel PIFd me a few months ago. :wub: And I ordered some coils for the flowpro tank I got in my asmodus colossal kit. That spreadsheet made them stick out like sore thumbs. NO COILS! NO COILS! So I just had to do it. :) And that asmodus sale for 55% using code FALL55 was fantastic!

:rickroll:

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
So remember when I mentioned having odds and ends tanks with few coils? Welp, I just ordered at least a 5 pack for each...some more than that. Another $65. :facepalm: But that would have bugged me not having enough coils to enjoy them. Some were for tanks @NolaMel PIFd me a few months ago. :wub: And I ordered some coils for the flowpro tank I got in my asmodus colossal kit. That spreadsheet made them stick out like sore thumbs. NO COILS! NO COILS! So I just had to do it. :) And that asmodus sale for 55% using code FALL55 was fantastic!

:rickroll:
The Flow Pro can use most all baby beast compatible coils, in case that helps. I'm resisting getting another Colossal, at least so far.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Vape mail today. Only one package from Vaporrange. I got my Lustro in candy green. I'm not usually a fan of green, but this is pretty. And I got 4 Galatek RTAs, one for each of my Lustros, for 2.95 each. Since I'm done shopping, looks like I'll have to settle for half the rainbow in Lustros.

I'm not a big fan of green either but bought a green armour pro when they were on clearance a while back. I figured I could always get a wrap or something. Do you have a picture of the green lustro?

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    @Zazie As I go through the rest of my mixed stuff I realized a few are already in the blog and some aren't so I try to remember to look before posting.
    There's no problem. If you post a recipe and it's already in the blog, I just compare the two and then either don't bother to add anything or list the second as version 2 or check with you. Easy peasy.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I'm not a big fan of green either but bought a green armour pro when they were on clearance a while back. I figured I could always get a wrap or something. Do you have a picture of the green lustro?

Here it is with the Galatek RDA.
    20200908_150333.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    There's no problem. If you post a recipe and it's already in the blog, I just compare the two and then either don't bother to add anything or list the second as version 2 or check with you. Easy peasy.
    Thank you much :)

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Yep, those, Vaporesso GT and probably a few more. Still, it's good thing to get that peace of mind though, no empty cells! My two Asmodus Ohmie tanks only have two packs of coils and are calling to me as well!
    The Vaporesso GTs too? I've got a bunch of those. I need to put that in my spreadsheet. :laugh: @NolaMel PIFd me two Asmodus ohmlette tanks so I went to asmodus to get 20 coils today. The FALL55 code wasn't working so I got with customer service and they fixed it for me. So if you have issues let them know!

Only one empty cell left :lol: for the kestrel tank that came with my wismec surface squonk and I don't even care about that one.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Yep, those, Vaporesso GT and probably a few more. Still, it's good thing to get that peace of mind though, no empty cells! My two Asmodus Ohmie tanks only have two packs of coils and are calling to me as well!
    The ohmies are on sale at asmodus and with the FALL55 coupon a 5-pack is only $2.70 with free shipping on orders over $15.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread