Random DIY mixing and More

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Thank you also. I will check out there sight. I'd rather have 20 people's opinions instead of just two or three.:thumb:
Another vote for Heartland :)

As to weekday size bottles to store it in, it depends on how much you vape. I use 30 ml of 2mg/ml eliquid each day, so 30x2= 60mg of nicotine per day.

A loiter bottle can fit in 4 8oz bottles (they have a little extra space).

1/4 litter = 250ml

I buy 100mg/ml nicotine. I buy it in pg, due to it being easier to pour.

250 ml x 100 mg/ml = 25,000 mg of nicotine.

25,000/60 = 417, how many days that bottle bottle of nicotine will last me, when mixed into my 2mg/ml eliquid.

For me the 8oz size works well. So,e people may split an 8oz into 2 4 oz when they take it out of the freezer, put one back in.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Hah! Well, I haven’t tried them yet lol. I think I have 6-7. I’ll measure out enough of each for you to make a tester bottle. PM me and we’ll work it out. Mail service is canceled through Thursday (could change). Maybe end of the week?
I think I'll order some direct from Stixx Mixx. I see a few flavors I really want now. Go ahead and try it! I had to check out the Cherry Cavendish. Are they fast for processing? Shipping?

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I think I'll order some direct from Stixx Mixx. I see a few flavors I really want now. Go ahead and try it! I had to check out the Cherry Cavendish. Are they fast for processing? Shipping?
    They had fast shipping for my orders.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Cucumber black pepper? Would you share the mix? That sounds good to me as I'm vaping black pepper ice cream now :lol:

Black pepper ice cream is a very nice vape. I actually like HIC's recipe.

Cucumber is an acquired taste. It's interesting, vegetal, pairs nicely with mint, also. But it's not universally loved. Black pepper is just a nice warm spice--not sharp or harsh at all--when used sparingly. ;)

2-3% FA Cucumber
    .5-1% FA Black Pepper

Start low. It's a shake and vape thing. Nice summer vape. YMMV

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I hope you enjoy the flavors you get :)

Krazys karma

Sep 10, 2020
    Louisville, kentucky
    Another vote for Heartland :)

As to weekday size bottles to store it in, it depends on how much you vape. I use 30 ml of 2mg/ml eliquid each day, so 30x2= 60mg of nicotine per day.

A loiter bottle can fit in 4 8oz bottles (they have a little extra space).

1/4 litter = 250ml

I buy 100mg/ml nicotine. I buy it in pg, due to it being easier to pour.

250 ml x 100 mg/ml = 25,000 mg of nicotine.

25,000/60 = 417, how many days that bottle bottle of nicotine will last me, when mixed into my 2mg/ml eliquid.

For me the 8oz size works well. So,e people may split an 8oz into 2 4 oz when they take it out of the freezer, put one back in.
    I vape aprox. 20 ml a day of 3mg. Nic according to the vape apocalypse calculator as if rite now I have enough nic. To last me a little over a year. When I ordered my nic from liquid barn I used the calculator wrong. So I ordered the wrong amount. Smh.. or I would have just ordered atleast 500ml to start off with.
    Thank you for breaking it down appreciate that.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Catching up on this thread apparently, now that I got my errands run. Looks like the storm will miss us, thankfully. Really won’t know till tomorrow morning. I should sort through the recipe pile and pick six or so out. It’ll be yucky weather tomorrow , perfect for mixing.

Stay safe, Mel!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Black pepper ice cream is a very nice vape. I actually like HIC's recipe.

Cucumber is an acquired taste. It's interesting, vegetal, pairs nicely with mint, also. But it's not universally loved. Black pepper is just a nice warm spice--not sharp or harsh at all--when used sparingly. ;)

2-3% FA Cucumber
    .5-1% FA Black Pepper

Start low. It's a shake and vape thing. Nice summer vape. YMMV
    I wonder if I could like something so simple although I do love simple. Not sure why but I have the Black Pepper and I have Cap Cucumber.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    I vape aprox. 20 ml a day of 3mg. Nic according to the vape apocalypse calculator as if rite now I have enough nic. To last me a little over a year. When I ordered my nic from liquid barn I used the calculator wrong. So I ordered the wrong amount. Smh.. or I would have just ordered atleast 500ml to start off with.
    Thank you for breaking it down appreciate that.
    So we vape the same # of mg per day (20 x 3 = 30 x 2 = 60)

A full liter of 100mg nic is enough for:
    1000 ml x 100 mg/ml / (60 mg/day) = 1666 days = 4.5 years, assuming just a bit of waste.

For multi-year storage, stuffing it in a freezer, in glass bottles, is best. Just keep out the one bottle that you're using.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I wonder if I could like something so simple although I do love simple. Not sure why but I have the Black Pepper and I have Cap Cucumber.

I only use FA flavors (except for green tea--FA green tea is just plain nasty--tastes like lawn clippings :lol:). I'm sure Cap is good. Give it a try. I'll be happy to send you a sample of FA Cucumber, if you're curious. But like I said, it's an acquired taste. You either like it or you don't. Chances are, if you don't care for Cap cucumber, you won't like FA either. ;)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I only use FA flavors (except for green tea--FA green tea is just plain nasty--tastes like lawn clippings :lol:). I'm sure Cap is good. Give it a try. I'll be happy to send you a sample of FA Cucumber, if you're curious. But like I said, it's an acquired taste. You either like it or you don't. Chances are, if you don't care for Cap cucumber, you won't like FA either. ;)
    I do like the cucumber, just never had any success mixing with it. I’ll try your simple recipe. Can’t hurt.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    BTW You’re missing out on a bunch of good flavors.

Users who are viewing this thread