hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    At first I thought I didn’t like the BRDZ lemon pound cake recipe since I didn’t taste much lemon but after using it for a while, I think it might be a good base to add other fruits to.

Krazys karma

Sep 10, 2020
    Louisville, kentucky
    At first I thought I didn’t like the BRDZ lemon pound cake recipe since I didn’t taste much lemon but after using it for a while, I think it might be a good base to add other fruits to.
    That's why I can't weight to start mixing myself. All the flavors you want and you can add them to whatever. Like if I had a little bit of juice left in a bottle of find a bottle of something it would go good with and dump it in. Lol.. diy is like that but with measurements and particular flavors so you get exactly what you want and it's not a waste of money. I have hundreds of dollars of juice I have bought that is still just sitting on a Shelf tasted good on my hand got it home to vape it yuck

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That's why I can't weight to start mixing myself. All the flavors you want and you can add them to whatever. Like if I had a little bit of juice left in a bottle of find a bottle of something it would go good with and dump it in. Lol.. diy is like that but with measurements and particular flavors so you get exactly what you want and it's not a waste of money. I have hundreds of dollars of juice I have bought that is still just sitting on a Shelf tasted good on my hand got it home to vape it yuck
    Remember to save your empty bottles.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Raspberry Cream Recipe.

FA Raspberry 3%
    FW Raspberry 3%
    TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 1%
    TFA Sweet Cream 2%
    TFA Bavarian Cream 2%
    INW Shisha Vanilla 2%

I started out with the Raspberry Yoghurt and changed it randomly. More flavorings than I normally use but it works for me. I needed quite a lot of Raspberry before I could taste it.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I'll probably just make a run to Walmart or Lowe's tomorrow and see if I can find some sturdier risers. Or a shorter lip tray. The risers I have are more for moving and sliding things like couches around.

Or I might say "screw it" and put the thing in the garage. It is recommended not to be put in a garage or outdoors due to temperature, but then I wouldn't have to worry about a stupid tray.
    I think having freezers in garages or outdoors is mainly discouraged in places where it gets freezing cold in the winter. They don't work properly in cold environments.

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    To shake or not to shake.......LOL

I'm on the no shake side.
    I trust some "experts". The FDA says never wash chicken. Julia Child said always wash chicken. I trust Julia over a bunch of bureaucratic academics.
    James Bond said shaken not stirred martini's. I trust Bond.

Users who are viewing this thread