The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm so sorry to hear that :( If I could skip over the last 2 years I would gladly do it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  2. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thank you.:wub: Very interested in the taste and tartness of it.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 31, 2014
    I apologize for being the stick in the mud for two days running now. While I always believe our bodies have a built in will to live, life itself is truly fragile and precious.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Love Love x 5
  4. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 31, 2014
    Back to our regular channel.

@FranC have you had a chance to try Frozen Yogurt WF ? I'm going to do a sft with it today. It smells really good....

• Like Like x 5
  5. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Good morning peeps. I slept until 10. That wasn't really my intent honestly but I don't know what else to do some Saturday mornings. I like to think it's the stress and strain of learning a new... everything, and that is probably what it is. I plan on doing a TON of Yoga today and also finishing up finding out stuff that i should not even have to look up for my pdoc.

But it is how it is lI gotta figure out a few things, I have like 3 trainings due but I did not do yoga yesterday.

Yeah, I think I just wind up exhausted. I hope it gets better. I mean....

Anyway, no Walmart today probably. I should go tomorrow. I can't figure out if it is pay period week. I don't think so.

My alarm kept going off too, and the husband got annoyed eventually. He wound up stomping deliberately around the room but I slept on.

Oh well.

I ordered some coils for my new NRG swag tank and the larger tank. I mean, it was 11 dollars, I don't wantt to buy a bunch of coils and then have a dead tank.

That was an expensive review I need to not review stufff any more. However ,this is fine I think I am not sure anything is arriving for me next and if it is it's an RTA. Sigh.

Whelp, I think it is normal to be exhausted after each week at the moment. Never has a new job been so interestingly taxing. I can do it though, I refuse to doubt myself EVER after Douglas no way

Anna

The husband nicely told me I was a TWIT and to rest today. YAY. Heh.

• Love Love x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  6. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have not. Will be interested in how you like it.....or not.:)

• Like Like x 2
  7. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    That’s terrible! It’s so sad to lose anyone but hate to think of those kids growing up without their dad.

• Agree Agree x 9
  8. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Your husband is right about resting today:wub: It takes awhile to get into knowing your forever job, it will get better. I take it you have no prescription yet for the meds you need?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  9. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I need to work on my recipes a bit.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Koolkiz

Koolkiz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    It has been a horrible year. This is so sad.

• Agree Agree x 9
  11. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Not only that, you English folks we American savages are NOT ALLOWED to use the Oxford COMMA.

The Oxford Comma is not only helpful it is at times NECEASSARY for clarity:

Gasp!

I am so sorry. That poor family. In my prayers.

I am so ready to be done with this year I am almost READY to like freaking cast some spells on New Years eve, and the spells will be "How about the opposite of last year." Type stuff.

Dear God it's been interesting but the kind of interesting you DO NOT WANT.

No spells though They always backfire.

I wonder how soon I have to be the guinea pig for the new vaccine? Health care workers #2 in line. I could freak out not gonna. I mean I BELIEVE in vaccines and like, even though I already had it, whatever. At least I can stop wearing a mask 24 7. That's good enough for me.

Anna

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Koolkiz

Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    I'm trying the Wonder flavor coconut custard I mixed solo. I mixed it low % I think at 2% and this is horrible. Right now it taste like tanning lotion. A heavily chemical taste and a vague coconut flavor. I'll try it in a month but I doubt anything will change. I should have known it was a dud when I ordered 10mL and was sent a 30mL bottle. (from gremlin before they changed names).

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  13. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    I have a phone session with my doc on Thursday. So no. But, I will. Pretty VERY soon here gonna bathe, put on the hip happening tense unit on my back, look into my insurance more (I need a PCP Very Badly also) then come here to relax until Yoga time. Getting late. I mean, that is why waking up at 10 is great and awful. SIgh. Not Tomorrow I really gotta do some stuff.

Anna

• Like Like x 6
  14. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Sounds pretty bad to me.:(

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I hope so. Cutting it rather close, aren't you?

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Koolkiz

Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    It is. I dumped out the sample and can still taste it. I doubt I'll revisit it again.

• Like Like x 4
  17. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have finished and named 4 recipes. I have 1 left to finish and 1 that needs a major overhaul so It's going to wait til next time.....maybe.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. DLKnives

DLKnives Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Morning all,

@Skeebo, sorry to hear about last night - that is tragic.

I am still vaping the Banana Cream Pie I made from another's recipe. Maybe will try the Cactus - Peach one later.

• Like Like x 7
  19. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    My wife washed the dog and I got the shelf in our closet reinforced with two new support brackets. Just need to clean up now. I’m going to go through my clothes and see if there’s anything I can get rid of instead of just hanging them up.

• Like Like x 5
  20. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I ended up finishing all 6 of the recipes I wrote. I have 3 very iffy ones but experimenting can be the fun part.:) I have a melon recipe, a cucumber, and an orange one. I have never been successful with any of those so this is another try. I don't give up easily. The other 3 I'm pretty sure I'll like. I also have some remixes to do.

Now I'm wondering why I have so much to mix :lol:

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3