Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Mom doesn’t buy for 11 members of our family as they don’t live around here and they don’t come around. I buy for nine including my son. :blink: Mom buys for 11. :blink::blink: I did buy gifts for my son’s Dad’s family but they moved away and it just petered out. I also quit buying for coworkers and friends. Just too much! Mom and Dad have three kids, seven grandkids, and five great grandkids. So far.
    I have 12 grandkids but all but one is grown up. 8 greatgrands . I buy for around 11,

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I went through the small cardboard box where I throw sample bottles of flavorings I didn't like. Got rid of them all. Also went through another box full of small glass sample bottles I had cleaned and saved and threw them all out.

I was thinking about the difference in how flavors work for eating and vaping. There's a bunch of stuff I love to eat but can't vape. Like rhubarb and gooseberry. They grow well in cold climates and I ate them a lot when I was a kid. Both my grandfathers grew them. I tried but never made anything with them that I could even tolerate vaping. Likewise pineapple. I'm sure it works the other way round as well, though I can't think of any flavors I like to vape that I don't like in food.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I think I am done. One of my Dovpo Duals took a dump on me last week and I didn't even feel the need to replace it. I think part of the reason is I am really liking these RTAs I stocked up on during the mad rush we all had last month. I am actually using mods I have not used in years again.

I am really liking the Sceptre.... I think a back-up to it wouldn't be a bad thing. If next breeding season is as good as it was this year I may buy a little something.

I’m starting to question buying two sceptres and ten boxes of coils. My sceptre hasn’t seen much use since I got the Aegis hero.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I went through the small cardboard box where I throw sample bottles of flavorings I didn't like. Got rid of them all. Also went through another box full of small glass sample bottles I had cleaned and saved and threw them all out.

I was thinking about the difference in how flavors work for eating and vaping. There's a bunch of stuff I love to eat but can't vape. Like rhubarb and gooseberry. They grow well in cold climates and I ate them a lot when I was a kid. Both my grandfathers grew them. I tried but never made anything with them that I could even tolerate vaping. Likewise pineapple. I'm sure it works the other way round as well, though I can't think of any flavors I like to vape that I don't like in food.
    I love both Brie and Mascarpone in vape juice but not in rl.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m starting to question buying two sceptres and ten boxes of coils. My sceptre hasn’t seen much use since I got the Aegis hero.
    Why not if you already have several pv’s going?

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    They both go up to 500 and the scale I got today has 0.00g my other one was like 0.0

That sounds like the right scale.

It should work just fine with water. That's a good way to experiment actually. I have scales but don't use them much. I did read once that scales sometimes take a while to register very small amounts added. Maybe wait and watch for a couple of minutes. Maybe tap on the scale with your finger to upset it and see what it reads when it settles back down.

One ml water weighs one gram. And one ml is 20 drops. Depends on the type of liquid and the size of drops but take that as an approximation. So one drop is around 0.05 grams. That should definitely show on your new scales. It wouldn't have registered on your old 0.0 scales.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I stored my Sceptre. It leaked again and I’m just...meh...on most pods. Not that happy with it. I prefer the PM80 for vapor production but it leaks a lot so it’s stored now too. I never put down my solo with the Zeus x mesh rta. My fav so far.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I stored my Sceptre. It leaked again and I’m just...meh...on most pods. Not that happy with it. I prefer the PM80 for vapor production but it leaks a lot so it’s stored now too. I never put down my solo with the Zeus x mesh rta. My fav so far.
    I’m liking my Gen nano with GTX 22 tank and mesh coils.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    The lowly peanut grows underground :yawn:

That must be why I hate peanuts, except peanut M&Ms. I really hate them. Indeed it is lowly.

Not old but not young.

"Seasoned." LOL such a good freaking age for a mixer.

SPEAKING of FLAVORS you know SOMEONE on here mentioned like RIVER HAS HALF OFF FLAVORS and FREE SHIPPING over 50 dollars. Yeah, I have 56.08 in my flavory thing and some I really WANT like "Heaven" which is great one shot or whatever River wants to call it and etc. I have not pulled the trigger but its lurking there like.... gah.

Anyway meh. I guess there isn't a huge rush as far as I know. Walmart was not cheap for what I got. I hate nuts, coffee, and snacks week.

Also all this talk got me going... I could put my VAPE stuff in my CHINA closet it would look so good there (yeah right, it would look terrible in about 10 minutes. I love how my vaping wants to take over the household!! My dang China can go in there it's Noritake and like bought from a dead person's consignment relative. Some might call that morbid, I calls it cheap. Because let us face it (as far as we know) dead people don't nee to eat. Hopefully. I feel like I have fueled my body just PLENTY for one lifetime and it would be like nice to not worry about it.

Poor husband is like, detoxing off HIS legal where we were, ah, medication called THC. So, WV has a "medical marijuana program" which involves being able to buy CBD with up to 3% THC in it and you don't even know HOW HIGH it's not labeled. He was all snappy when he like wandered past and I said, "Hi, how is it going?" He said I was "Talking just to talk. LOL.; So I said, "Fine I can ignore him." Only then he wandered by with the droopy eyes and I went, "Are you down to smoking RESIN? Oh honey."

WV are really jerks about like... some stuff. It's like no one can be sane. balanced or with it. I am kinda anxious about sleep myself this evening..,,, I need to sleep. Grr. I am starting to think the Appalachia myth is like genetic AND environmental because I don't think you get to call WV MMJ program like a "program for pain or other crud" it's more like ,"We have made a law to get you arrested and you didn't even get any relief or FUN.

Sigh. It is what it is. I hope he is growing already I told him he had to tell me NADA about it.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That must be why I hate peanuts, except peanut M&Ms. I really hate them. Indeed it is lowly.

"Seasoned." LOL such a good freaking age for a mixer.

SPEAKING of FLAVORS you know SOMEONE on here mentioned like RIVER HAS HALF OFF FLAVORS and FREE SHIPPING over 50 dollars. Yeah, I have 56.08 in my flavory thing and some I really WANT like "Heaven" which is great one shot or whatever River wants to call it and etc. I have not pulled the trigger but its lurking there like.... gah.

Anyway meh. I guess there isn't a huge rush as far as I know. Walmart was not cheap for what I got. I hate nuts, coffee, and snacks week.

Also all this talk got me going... I could put my VAPE stuff in my CHINA closet it would look so good there (yeah right, it would look terrible in about 10 minutes. I love how my vaping wants to take over the household!! My dang China can go in there it's Noritake and like bought from a dead person's consignment relative. Some might call that morbid, I calls it cheap. Because let us face it (as far as we know) dead people don't nee to eat. Hopefully. I feel like I have fueled my body just PLENTY for one lifetime and it would be like nice to not worry about it.

Poor husband is like, detoxing off HIS legal where we were, ah, medication called THC. So, WV has a "medical marijuana program" which involves being able to buy CBD with up to 3% THC in it and you don't even know HOW HIGH it's not labeled. He was all snappy when he like wandered past and I said, "Hi, how is it going?" He said I was "Talking just to talk. LOL.; So I said, "Fine I can ignore him." Only then he wandered by with the droopy eyes and I went, "Are you down to smoking RESIN? Oh honey."

WV are really jerks about like... some stuff. It's like no one can be sane. balanced or with it. I am kinda anxious about sleep myself this evening..,,, I need to sleep. Grr. I am starting to think the Appalachia myth is like genetic AND environmental because I don't think you get to call WV MMJ program like a "program for pain or other crud" it's more like ,"We have made a law to get you arrested and you didn't even get any relief or FUN.

Sigh. It is what it is. I hope he is growing already I told him he had to tell me NADA about it.

Anna
    NH has the medical stuff also. It’s not real hard to get approval if you have pain but you need a doc’s ok.

Users who are viewing this thread