Random DIY mixing and More

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I tried rhubarb once. Got a sample bottle. It was way too harsh for me. I didn't make a record of the recipe but I have a feeling I used around 6%. I threw the sample bottle away after that one attempt. Thing is I love rhubarb as a food so I really wanted to like it in a vape. Had the same experience with gooseberry. I grew up in a cold part of the world, rhubarb and gooseberry grow really well in colder climates so I ate a lot of them as a kid. Maybe I should give it another shot.
Maybe. But, not everything you put in your mouth tastes or feels as good inhaled. I can think of several examples for me.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
They were but the new 30Ml bottles with the big caps don’t fit.

Uh oh! I have no problem getting my 30 ml bottles in my polish cases. And I have a few new 30 ml bottles. Maybe they’re a different brand? I bought something similar from Michael’s that is supposed to be for thread and the 30 ml bottles won’t fit in them at all. I hope that’s the issue anyway! I don’t think I’ll ever find anything better for storing flavors than the polish cases from Amazon.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I made a really good peach juice recently that I’ve been enjoying!

TURTLE1 by Queuetue @ ATF

6% TPA Bavarian Cream
1% TPA Coconut Extra
1% TPA Marshmallow
7% TPA Peach, Juicy
Steeping: This is SNV but you don’t get the full peach flavor for 3-4 days.

Another tasty juice I found somewhere on the internet is a Deadly Sin Clone by Kylezkloudz.

5% FW Butterscotch, but I used same amount of FW Butterscotch Natural
4% CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl
5% TPA RY4 Double
3% CAP Sugar Cookie
.5% CAP Super Sweet
2% CAP Vanilla Custard
Steep: 3 days

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I'm not hittman, but thank you for posting, can't turn down another Grus for that price, 2nd Grus on the way :)

Are the Grus heavy? I love the light weight mods these days. I have two Kroma-Rs that are wonderful except they are so heavy I don’t use them as much as I should.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
In the spirit of like "figuring out what the hell is wrong with me" I sat down and took a good hard look at my med box to see what had changed. All I could find was when i got rid of the Ambien I raised my Melatonin from like, 6 mg to 40 mg.

Then I remembered too much melatonin can make you all super depressed. :facepalm: So I reduced it to 30 and I'm going to keep going down.

I hate when I forget these medication things and I highly doubt I need that much.

I still miss the Ambien but oh well. I'm also fairly certain I don't need 40 mg of melatonin to fall asleep anymore.

Anna

It would be nice if that fixes things. We will see. I feel a tiny bit better this morning and I woke up at 4:18 am without difficulty.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Are the Grus heavy? I love the light weight mods these days. I have two Kroma-Rs that are wonderful except they are so heavy I don’t use them as much as I should.

Yes, it’s kind of heavy.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Uh oh! I have no problem getting my 30 ml bottles in my polish cases. And I have a few new 30 ml bottles. Maybe they’re a different brand? I bought something similar from Michael’s that is supposed to be for thread and the 30 ml bottles won’t fit in them at all. I hope that’s the issue anyway! I don’t think I’ll ever find anything better for storing flavors than the polish cases from Amazon.
    All mine came from Amazon

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    I still haven’t gotten a response from ecigmafia about the kroma z. I guess if I don’t hear from them tomorrow then I’ll go aheaand try it out.

:shock: What - REALLY ? ? ? :eek:

:blink: You haven't tried it yet ? :ohmy:

I guess you miss "My" 2 earlier post . . . :rolleyes:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    In the spirit of like "figuring out what the hell is wrong with me" I sat down and took a good hard look at my med box to see what had changed. All I could find was when i got rid of the Ambien I raised my Melatonin from like, 6 mg to 40 mg.

Then I remembered too much melatonin can make you all super depressed. :facepalm: So I reduced it to 30 and I'm going to keep going down.

I hate when I forget these medication things and I highly doubt I need that much.

I still miss the Ambien but oh well. I'm also fairly certain I don't need 40 mg of melatonin to fall asleep anymore.

Anna

It would be nice if that fixes things. We will see. I feel a tiny bit better this morning and I woke up at 4:18 am without difficulty.
    Hope that works. Even 30 seems a bit high.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    All mine came from Amazon

I got all of mine besides one from Menards and Jo Ann. Mine don't fit the 30ml bottles very well but I keep all my 30ml bottles in a stack on case kind of like the ones from harbor freight that were posted the other day.

:shock: What - REALLY ? ? ? :eek:

:blink: You haven't tried it yet ? :ohmy:

I guess you miss "My" 2 earlier post . . . :rolleyes:

Nope, I was trying to wait to hear back from ecigmafia. Besides, I have about 14 devices going right now and have more review stuff on the way so I'm not in any hurry to add another device to the pile. I'll probably try it tonight after work.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning all. Rain's back, but didn't get as cold last night as they guessed. But it's coming.

2015938.gif

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I think we have a chance on Wednesday of rain. I need to go out tonight and switch over the drain for the sump pump. I have it hooked to a long line that runs the length of the house on the side to run into the back yard. I have to switch it to a bigger and shorter drain for the winter or the sump line will freeze and that's no fun going out with a heat gun when it's freezing out.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got all of mine besides one from Menards and Jo Ann. Mine don't fit the 30ml bottles very well but I keep all my 30ml bottles in a stack on case kind of like the ones from harbor freight that were posted the other day.

Nope, I was trying to wait to hear back from ecigmafia. Besides, I have about 14 devices going right now and have more review stuff on the way so I'm not in any hurry to add another device to the pile. I'll probably try it tonight after work.
    Don't you forget whats in them.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Good morning! I'm still sick (I still think it's covid) and took the day off. They conviently lost staff's covid test last week. How the heck can you lose tests? From what I was told it was to save staff from missing work. Greedy management and dangerous! People are dying really fast in this facility.
    Onward!

From my face book feed a sale at wizard labs
    128807509_3640197776036502_2021454561250250052_o.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning! I'm still sick (I still think it's covid) and took the day off. They conviently lost staff's covid test last week. How the heck can you lose tests? From what I was told it was to save staff from missing work. Greedy management and dangerous! People are dying really fast in this facility.
    Onward!

From my face book feed a sale at wizard labs
    128807509_3640197776036502_2021454561250250052_o.jpg
    I’m still hoping you stay safe.

Users who are viewing this thread