Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning morning morning! I am hyped! Just waiting on my new espresso machine although I am acting like I already had 6 espressos. lol

BFB, your work is outstanding! Very nice.
    Hope you love it.

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    Yep! I'm getting 11 days on each Z-coil with it...and that's running a bunch of mLs of the WC through it. I was getting an average of 14 days with the LMP, but...11 days with the WC is still fine with me!
    For me it's not how many days you get from a coil, but how many ml's you run through it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    For me it's not how many days you get from a coil, but how many ml's you run through it.

Me too since I don’t go through a high volume on any one device in a day, the z coils seem to last me forever. I really have no idea how many ml I run through one.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Me too since I don’t go through a high volume on any one device in a day, the z coils seem to last me forever. I really have no idea how many ml I run through one.
    I don't run as many as you but I've never had the urge to keep track of ml. I know my Z coils last a long time and I'm happy with that. These coils have made me a lazy vaper.:)

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana

It is hard to keep track. I have 9 going at the moment. I use some all the time and some just once in a while. Some juices mess up a wick quickly and others run forever. Some juices taste good on a fresh wick and lose their taste quickly, but the wick looks good as new when you change it. Others still taste OK when the wick is black and gunky. No simple answers unfortunately.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015

Well...the tank I've been using the WC in is the Zenith D22, which is 3mL. I usually run 12-15mL through it each day, depending on what I'm doing that day. The busier I am, doing something else with my hands...the less I vape. So...11 days x 12mLs = 132mLs and 11 days x 15mLs = 165mL. An average of those 2 (some days busier, some days not) would be 148.5mL.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Okay - A Couple of Question for the "Multi-Users" . . . Do not want to use a piece of equipment and/or tank for the moment and want to put away . . . So 1) Leave tank as is or 2) Full up or 3) empty (possibly clean out) and /or remove or leave coil in tank before "packing-up" / putting away . . . Also I plan to pack-up/put away the "base" . . . Suggestions ? ? ? :blink:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Okay - A Couple of Question for the "Multi-Users" . . . Do not want to use a piece of equipment and/or tank for the moment and want to put away . . . So 1) Leave tank as is or 2) Full up or 3) empty (possibly clean out) and /or remove or leave coil in tank before "packing-up" / putting away . . . Also I plan to pack-up/put away the "base" . . . Suggestions ? ? ? :blink:

Depends on how soon you’re going to use the tank. If it’s just going to sit unused, I’d remove coil,clean and put tank away.

Some juices taste pretty yuck if left to sit in tank.

Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Good morning :)
    Here are some progress photos. I compressed them, but maintained the same resolution (and hopefully the same high quality) how did I do @JCinFLA ?
    View attachment 924505
    View attachment 924507
    View attachment 924509
    The butcherblock is pretty much done, I just need to wax it tomorrow. The walrus oil(hemp and safflower) really brought the birch to life but maintained its very natural look. I'll need several more coats for the shelf planks(early american), and at least 1 more coat for the leg units(jacobean). I really love the look of the jacobean even as is, but I want it, and the planks, darker.
    Beautiful!!!

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?
    Try and rework two recipe testers so I can mix v2 next week.... a blueberry jam and toast that inexplicably tastes like strawberry, and a peach cream pie that leans towards yoplait yogurt. There’s potential for them, just not as what I intended. Oh well lol

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Finally finished another review if anyone is interested. I had a couple issues with this device that I stated in the review. If health cabin doesn't like it then they can find someone else to do their reviews.

Voopoo Argus Pod system kit review by hittman

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Good morning mixers , my BCF order is out for delivery. It was originally due to be delivered on Monday... I have mostly restocks of a few favorite flavors as well as about 4 different butterscotch flavors I have not tried yet. I'll probably mix up a recipe @ShowMeTwice gave me...

We may have a slight dusting here today, temps are low 30's. I'll probably do some wellness checks on the reptiles. All the adults are in brumation right now and probably won't wake up till the end of April.
    Mine came this morning!

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans

I made the mistake of storing a partially full tank, and it wasn’t pretty when I dug it back out. Now I clean, lube the orings, and recoil to make it easier down the road to grab and go.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I noticed these recipes are very low on %. Is flavorah strong or something? 5% or so of flavor will not work for me.
    I wouldn't stick to that 5% number without trying Flavorah flavors at their recommended usage first. You may very well be surprised at the results. In my experience you can't really compare FLV to CAP or TFA in %'s, were talking apples and oranges IMO.

Flavorah flavors are super concentrated, so yes, much stronger. For example many of their flavors only require drops in a 30ml mix.

You might be interested in the recipe books Flavorah created called "Mastering The Art Of DIY Vapor" volumes 1 and 2. They are excellent and contain useful DIY tips and many excellent recipes from a variety of well known DIY'ers.

They are in PDF format on the Flavorah website. You can download them here. Vape Recipe Book – Mastering the Art of DIY Vapor – Flavorah FLV

Note: The recipes in their books are for 100ml of juice. So one would need to make adjustments in their favorite juice calculator.

Users who are viewing this thread