2f14197c32b36de274cbcd519c919b0f.jpg

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Has anyone ever used any recipes from here DIY beard from Jean cloud ejuice recipe :: e-Liquid Calculator (....................)
    My question is:
    It list things (flavorings) in MLS and I need them in percentages so I can increase the amount. I might be brain dead right now but I cannot figure out how to convert this. o_O

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Well I did some mixing and mixed TFA Strawberries and Cream at 7% and I can't even taste it. Oh well. Also mixed some TFA Earle Gray Tea and lemon, we'll see.

What % Earl Gray did you use? I do 9% with a little Sweet Cream and Vanilla. Never tried lemon, if that works for you maybe I'll give it a shot. I remember thinking about adding some fruit when I first got the Earl Grey. Just found a recipe in an old spreadsheet with 3% mango but I don't recall using it.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Also, it gives you the total mixture ml as well as the flavoring ml so you can find a percentage that way.

For example, using Cran-Apple juice by Loaded

120 ml total
    7.2 ml #1 flavor = 7.2/120 x 100 = 6%
    4.8 ml #2 flavor = 4.8/120 x 100 = 4%
    2.4 ml #3 flavor = 2.4/120 x 100 = 2%
    105.6 ml Base =105.6/120 x 100 = 88%

All of the percentages total to 100%

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Also, it gives you the total mixture ml as well as the flavoring ml so you can find a percentage that way.

For example, using Cran-Apple Juice by Loaded

120 ml total
    7.2 ml #1 flavor = 7.2/120 x 100 = 6%
    4.8 ml #2 flavor = 4.8/120 x 100 = 4%
    2.4 ml #3 flavor = 2.4/120 x 100 = 2%
    105.6 ml Base =105.6/120 x 100 = 88%

All of the percentages total to 100%
    this all looks like Japanese to me^^^ (no offense to Japanese people intended)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    What % Earl Gray did you use? I do 9% with a little Sweet Cream and Vanilla. Never tried lemon, if that works for you maybe I'll give it a shot. I remember thinking about adding some fruit when I first got the Earl Grey. Just found a recipe in an old spreadsheet with 3% mango but I don't recall using it.

I used 5% Earl Gray and 3% lemon but I haven't tried that one yet. Hopefully today.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Ok, I’m trying it now. If you make the recipe JC posted then I’d suggest either lowering or not adding the sweetener. It’s pretty sweet.

Oh yeah...as written, the 1% sweetener would defiitely be too much for FranC, and maybe for others, too. That's why I posted earlier that my friends and I all adjust the sweetener for our own tastes. One of them uses none, 1 uses 0.3%, 1 uses 0.5%, and 2 others use it as written at 1%. :)

Last edited:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?

It’s cleaning day here so that’s first. Then I need to find a new flavor for my Zlide.
    Morning. No exciting plans here. Just work stuff and probably run some errands. No mixing related activities on the agenda today. I am vaping a recipe I found on ELR that is pretty tasty. It is a Strawberry Pudding mix.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    RJ-maybe if you show me the formula using the 30mls above I can do it. THANK YOU again
    Here ya go! I did it for you. This sounds like an excellent recipe and I'll have to sub a couple but I'm making it this evening! Let me know if you have any questions.

Cookie Butter

4.00% Sugar Cookie v1 (Cap)
    2.00% Gingerbread (Cap)
    2.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (Cap)
    1.00% Cinnamon Danish Swirl v2 (Cap)
    1.00% Buttercream (Cap)
    1.00% Marshmallow (Cap)
    1.00% Meringue (FA)
    0.50% Caramel (Caramello) (FA)
    0.33% Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)

Flavor total: 12.83%

And here's a screenshot of the recipe for 120 ml. Of course you will need to fix depending on your nic level and VG/PG.

W1j8SZW.jpg

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2015
    Oklahoma City, OK, USA
    Good morning, all. I hope everyone is doing well today. Yesterday, I went to Steven's and we got the traps all waxed. He wasn't happy with the turkey fryer he had bought so I agreed to buy that one and he will buy the other one that he had his eye on. He will clean up the one he has and I'll pick it up when we go to the farm to install the traps.
    When I got home I went online and ordered a couple more trail cameras. One feature they have is they can be linked to my cell phone and will send me photos when they are activated. I can then go to the farm and clear out the traps. I figure they will pay for themselves in gas savings, it is a 75-mile roundtrip to the farm. My jeep has the aerodynamics of a brick so it takes half a tank of gas for the trip. They are scheduled to arrive on Friday and I am looking forward to playing with them.

A Quiet Man
    This is one of my favorite of John Wayne's non-western movies. An ex-girlfriend got me the DVD for Christmas a few years ago.

You should also get a Telsa Cybertruck.

fleetowner_39492_tesla_cybertruck_11.png
    OMG!!! That is fugly! Although, I do like the combination tailgate/ramp. I wonder if I can get one for my Dodge. Nah, I should just get a trailer for the 4-wheeler, then I can use it with any other vehicle.
    I hope everyone has a good day. Stay safe and well.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    OK!

Cookie Butter 30mls

IngredientsIngredients

• Arômes
    1.2 ml Sugar Cookie CA

0.6 ml Gingerbread CA

0.6 ml Vanilla Custard V2 CA

0.3 ml Cinnamon danish swirl V2 CA

0.3 ml Butter Cream CA

0.3 ml Marshmallow CA

0.3 ml Meringue FA

0.15 ml Caramel FA

0.1 ml Brown Sugar Extra PA

I want to make 120mls
    thank you so much RJ
    Here are the formulas for future mixes from that site (using this one as an example...they will all be different). Notice I highlighted the 30 mls in red and where it goes in the formula:

Cookie Butter
    30 mls

Sugar Cookie CA = 1.2/30 mls X 100 = 4%
    Gingerbread CA = 0.6/30 mls X 100 = 2%
    Vanilla Cust CV2 CA = 0.6/30 mls X 100 = 2%
    Cinn Da Swirl V2 CA = 0.3/30 mls X 100 = 1%
    Buttercream CA = 0.3/30 mls X 100 = 1%
    Marshmallow CA = 0.3/30 mls X 100 = 1%
    Meringue FA = 0.3/30 mls X 100 = 1%
    Caramel FA = 0.15/30 mls X 100 = 0.5%
    Brown S Ex TPA = 0.1/30 mls X 100 = 0.33%

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Well, that was fun. Not. But, in the bigger scheme of things, being without the net for 6 days is still better off than those who lost power and, in some cases, houses, to the storm last Tuesday night Wednesday AM. We did have a few small trees come down, but the only thing they hit was the ground. :thumb:

Then, many days battling with the local telco that "wheels" my ISP. And my ISP putting pressure on them for me... finally restored last night. While next door neighbor got their net back last Wednesday night, when the land lines got restored. Uh, yeah, they pay the local directly, not via their ISP. Yeah, send the workers out twice to fix one location, makes good economic sense... :grr:

2047233.gif

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, that was fun. Not. But, in the bigger scheme of things, being without the net for 6 days is still better off than those who lost power and, in some cases, houses, to the storm last Tuesday night Wednesday AM. We did have a few small trees come down, but the only thing they hit was the ground. :thumb:

Then, many days battling with the local telco that "wheels" my ISP. And my ISP putting pressure on them for me... finally restored last night. While next door neighbor got their net back last Wednesday night, when the land lines got restored. Uh, yeah, they pay the local directly, not via their ISP. Yeah, send the workers out twice to fix one location, makes good economic sense... :grr:

2047233.gif
    Glad to see you back :thumbs:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA

2047233.gif
    Welcome back. Glad everything got fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread