Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I like berries...

Have you tried FA Forest Berries? You may enjoy it.

From HIC's flavor notes:

FA Forest Fruit (Forest Mix): A tasty mix of fresh bilberry (wild blueberry flavor), raspberry, strawberry, black currant, and a touch of blackberry, as far as I can tell. These are all realistic, fresh berry flavors. If you can have only one FA berry flavor, choose Forest Fruit. Don’t be afraid to add more of your favorite berry flavor to emphasize it in the mix. In a recipe that features a single berry flavor, try adding 0.5% Forest Mix for some complex background notes.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Have you tried FA Forest Berries? You may enjoy it.

From HIC's flavor notes:

FA Forest Fruit (Forest Mix): A tasty mix of fresh bilberry (wild blueberry flavor), raspberry, strawberry, black currant, and a touch of blackberry, as far as I can tell. These are all realistic, fresh berry flavors. If you can have only one FA berry flavor, choose Forest Fruit. Don’t be afraid to add more of your favorite berry flavor to emphasize it in the mix. In a recipe that features a single berry flavor, try adding 0.5% Forest Mix for some complex background notes.
I think I might need to revisit that flavor. I tried to make something with it when I first started mixing. I didn't like the mix. I haven't used it since. I probably put too much in.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I think I might need to revisit that flavor. I tried to make something with it when I first started mixing. I didn't like the mix. I haven't used it since. I probably put too much in.

FA flavors are very concentrated. But you also may simply not like it.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
FA flavors are very concentrated. But you also may simply not like it.
It possible I might not like it, but I think it is equally likely that I just made a really bad mix of something. I tend to like most of the FA flavors I have. FA Fuji and FA Pear are some of my favorite flavors to use.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Speaking for fruity flavors, I saw a simple two flavor mix on ELR and mixed it up. It is about as simple to mix as you can get, and I think it is very tasty. I've been vaping it on and off for the last couple days.

Screenshot 2021-03-06 205822.jpg

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Right on both counts, mostly I prefer low resistance coils, Freemax is my favorites.
Freemax is awesome. I pretty much only vaped a Mesh Pro for about 2 years straight. The company can really make some good tanks and coils.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Thanks for pointing me to that. I would have loved one of those Colossals if it hadn't been green or pink. That's all that's left. It was hard to pass up given the price, but I just didn't see myself staring at the green or pink forevermore.
    It's sort of a Scheele's Green and very handsome.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    she is and fairly young but VERY feral. I put an oven mitt on and stuck my hand in and she went nuts. I was hoping it would still be possible to socialize her but no such luck. She will be spayed and returned to the apt complex that I trapped her at. Sad. Initially I thought she was only about 16 weeks but I think she is older and just malnourished and did not grow all the way.
    So sad :(. Maybe it’s her breed/mix? Our Nebelung is 13, just shy of 6 lbs, and still looks like a kitten. We got her at 10 weeks.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Can I please get that in simple English?

Was it: smile, wink, poo eating grin, major confusion...pausing for vape, danger? Splain yerself!

Emoticons, Kat's 9th language. ;)

I don't need to know. Really. I don't judge. But you shouldn't leave your shirts behind and then have the lady ship them back to you, dear. ;)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Oh, good ole days. I used Boge cartos. Very nice selection of bottles:

Empty Bottles

I checked my local vape stores; they carry mostly eGo-like devices. ;) They cater to a different clientele, I guess. :facepalm:
    They have a lot more hardware in the store than the website. The owner was a chef here, and quit to open the vape shop. Their juice line is also wholesaled out. He actually had a clean room before it was mandated. I hope they can make it work going forward. Super nice guy.

Last edited:

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Does anyone use Acetyl Pyrazine (tfa)? Supposed to be a nutty flavor. I'm looking to find what gives halo trebecca it's distinctive taste that I like. I'm thinking a hint of hazel nut or almond, but not sure. I might need a few more flavors just to have.
    To start with, I hate AP.
    But, it was the Halo Tribeca which got me off cigs, and I loved it then.
    Don't bother with AP.
    Get FA SOHO. It's great and almost identical to Tribeca IMHO. You can do it alone at ~7%, or mix it with a bit of tobacco of your choice, or mix it @10% with FA Meringue @ 2% and a sweetener @1% (if you like it sweeter, and I use stevia.)
    It's very close or identical to Tribeca, depending on your palate.
    And, there are many other Soho recipes out there.

Users who are viewing this thread